Nightshift

Hi guys!!

Before this chapter starts, I just wanna say a few things!

Updates won't come frequently, as a busy person, I'll try my best to have a few chapters come out each week! I posted this one just to see if people would be interested but more chapters will out soon ! I'll post messages on if some chapters will be later than others so follow to stay in the loop! This story won't be long(not decided yet) so it's going to be fast paced but something I think you guys will like.

This will be a mature story. Minors please don't interact. Warning of smoking, stalking, drinking, smut and lots of foul language.

Also, please comment if I made a grammatical error so I can fix it. I'm a human and make mistakes.

Please enjoy (;

___________

This is usually how it goes. The start of the night shift here at the casino was usually a team meeting before hand and then given your "to do" lists for the night and that's it. The casino is newer so a lot of people don't come here just yet, it does get busy on the weekends for sure. But tonight was different.

"Tonight WILL go without a fail. A very, and I mean very, popular celebrity has rented us out for a few hours for them and a bunch of people. Do not fuck this up." Claudia seemed more on edge than usual. She was also dressed a bit more sluttier if that's the right word for her appearance. As our manager, and a middle aged fucking women, she's suppose to look more professional than us, but today she chose slut. Our uniform is just a simple white long sleeve dress shirt and black dress pants along with black shoes, this women was in a purple low cut dress, top and bottom, with high heels that were as thick as my arm. But her husband is the owner so he probably doesn't mind.

"Who's the celebrity?" Someone asks among us and Claudia pushed back her hair and smiled.

"We treat every customer with the same attitude and service. Professional and on point. Knowing who it is won't change how you work tonight. But any wrong doing and your gone." Claudia's heels clack as she walks out the kitchen and everyone lets out a small laugh.

"She looks like a fucking clown tonight." Luis, a good friend of yours who happen to help you get this job, writes a few notes on his notepad and places it in his back pocket. "They have you at the bar again?"

"Only thing I'm good at." Throwing your hair into a something comfortable you didn't care who this person was or could be, you can't lose your job. "I am the patron princess." You wink, making Luis roll his eyes. You weren't wrong, it took you two days to learn all the specials and even creating some drinks yourself, although you weren't a heavy drinker, a few wouldn't hurt through a long shift (without being caught of course). Also, bartending classes help beforehand.

"Alright, I'm serving along the tables in the restaurant, remember, bad vibe?"

"Black eye. I'll see you around!" You wave off before heading towards the bar.

The machines were still loud as ever, even though there wasn't people screaming at them just yet. It seemed a lot more peaceful this way. The "party" reservation would begin at nine and it was only eight thirty so you had thirty minutes to set up and make sure everything was in order.

"You excited?" Perla, the girl who would also be working in the bar, was wiping the bar before you walked in. Perla was also a close friend like Luis, who has the biggest crush on him.

"Not really. Celebrities seem like a hassle since we have to accommodate to them."

"Well I heard there was a fashion show near by, it's probably a model! Gosh, I would have loved to be a model." Perla starts going on and on about her dreams but you stopped listening after she started talking about her dog.