Change Of Plans

Dooku sits at a long table seating Roman, Neo, Galen, Cinder, Emerald, and Mercury. Each of the guests at Dooku's table were in various states of ease. Roman and Neo were calm as they had an understanding with Dooku. Galen's illusion of a human face showed his discomfort and pain though that had nothing to do with Dooku. Emerald and Mercury seemed to be sweating and Dooku could sense their fear of him. Finally however was Cinder who was infuriated with the Sith Lord. She was also hiding her arm under a longer sleeve though Dooku sensed the unnatural perversion of an arm replacement.

Dooku clears his throat to ensure everyone's attention as he stands holding a angered look upon his face. "I assume you all are aware as to why I've called you here." The Sith states.

Roman smirks. "Is it because we finished our oh so righteous endeavor?" Roman asks sarcastically. "Do I need to prepare a parade float?" That had earned few chuckles from everyone save Cinder and Dooku.

"The Death of Dr. Merlot." Dooku clarifies gaining seriousness and professionalism from the table once again. "The Team led by Skywalker has once again interfered with our work."

After a moment Galen spoke up. "Has the plan been halted?" He asks.

Cinder stood up rapidly. "No!" She shouts at the man. "We have worked too hard to give up now." She then turns to Dooku with a look of fury. "We have to press on if we are to gain the take Fall, and the Relic!"

"Sit!" Dooku shouts angrily. "Down."

With a look of realization Cinder sits slowly with fear rising in her chest. "I only ment to express that Sale-" Before she could finish her sentence she was sent to the ground screaming in pain as her body twitched and convulsed upon blue sparks of lightning covering every inch of her body. Everyone save Galen watched in horror not daring to move as they didn't want to become the next target of the Force Lightning. After a moment Dooku stopped the flow of Force Lightning as he walked around the table to the coughing young woman laying on the ground in the fetal position with tears running down her face. With the force he lifts her to be face to face with him as her amber eyes shown with pure terror.

"If I wanted to hear the tantrums of our mistress's spoiled brat of a vessel, I would ask you for it!" Dooku shouts harshly before using the force to fling the woman to sit in her chair. After a moment Dooku breaths a calming breath walking around the table while the others who stood take their seats again. "We have not canceled the plan. We have however changed it."

"Is it because of the Skywalker kid?" Roman asks cautiously.

Dooku frowns. "Partially." He admits. "However the main problem stems from the infiltration team." Neo, Emerald, and Mercury sit up straighter knowing they were the ones Dooku was referring to. He then places his scroll on the table as an audio recording plays.

"It is to my understanding that Salem has her Forces within this building. Do you vouch for these two?" The voice of Admiral Thrawn plays.

"I do." Ozpin's Voice states. "They are two of my most trusted colleagues."

A few seconds pass of silence before Thrawn speaks again. "I see. Have you identified the intruders?"

"No." The voice of Glynda answers. "However we do have this."

Dooku taps the scroll stopping the audio. "As you just heard the enemy knows of our presence within Beacon." Dooku explains. "And to make matters worse it seems Watt's is under the belief that they figured out about his workings in the electronic systems. So for now we will have to be smart about our next move. We need to get the infiltration team out without raising suspicion."