Escape To Beacon

Anakin acts quickly rushing to a ceiled widow activating his lightsaber. He jabs it through cutting a hole out. Before turning to his team. "Out the window! NOW!"

The group listens immediately. Each of them jumping out the window, and jumping off the ship onto the docks before making a run for the forest. Just as the approach the forest edge the ship explode into a massive combination of different dust. The blast was big enough that they were being hit by debris. Port having fallen behind was hit by a stray dust made lightning bolt causing him to cry out in pain. His aura flickered before breaking from the hit.

"Professor!" Anakin yelled. Anakin uses the force ripping big chunks out of two trees out and using them as a shield for his team. "Grab him and go!" Anakin says to Crimson referring to their Professor.

The group continues into the forest in a run with Weapons out and panicked. "We gotta call an extraction!" Rex shouts. "The Freaks will be on us any moment!" As if on cue they heard a Beowolves howl. Looking over Anakin saw a big pack nearing what he believed to be a hundred.

"The moments already here!" Anakin remarks. "Rex when you get a signal call the bullhead in!"

"On it!"

Anakin turns and slices a tree allowing it to crush two Beowolves before using a large force push to launch the tree as if he'd flicked a toothpick crushing more.

Rex was frantically working on getting a signal with his scroll before it got full bars. "Yes! Signal found!" He quickly calls the bullhead.

"This is Huntsman Bullhead 47 niner, go ahead."

"This is Team SCRL! We need immediate extraction! We are about two clicks north of the initial drop zone heading south!" Rex explains frantically.

"Roger that SCRL, activate your beacon, and I'm on my way."

"Understood!" Rex then activates his scrolls Security Recovery Beacon, or SRB. "Keep a look out! He's coming to us!"

"Got it!" Anakin nods.

Soon they hear the caw of a Nevermore. "Ah Kriff!" Rex swears.

"We have to take it down so The Extraction can get to us!" Crimson shouts.

"Agreed. How's the Professor?" Anakin asks.

"Alive but unconscious." Lilly states.

"He weighs more than an Ursa." Crimson complains.

Anakin nods. Then he had an idea. "Lilly I need you to launch me up there."

"What!" Lilly questions. "Your joking right?!"

"No, just a little crazy." Anakin remarks.

Lilly sighs but uses her semblance to pull water out of the trees around them and grabbing Anakin with it before launching him high into the air. Anakin activates his sabers as he lands onto the beast stabbing them right into its back.

"Time to say goodbye birdie!" Anakin then runs along the Nevermore's back getting to the neck before slicing it clean off. He quickly began falling, and landed next to his group using the force to soften his landing before running with them once again. It's then that they hear the engines of the Bullhead.

"It's here!" Rex states. "We have to clear an LZ!"

The group stops and begins mowing down the Beowolves with their ranged weapons while Anakin charged in slicing them to bits. It was going well and the Bullhead was able to get to them.

"Everybody in!" Anakin shouts. They listen only to hear a familiar screech. Looking over they see the Widowers from before on their way. Anakin rushes over jumps in and the pilot takes off. Anakin looks around to see they had all made it.

"We are in the clear." The pilot smiles.

Back at Beacon, RWBY and Ahsoka sit in the Cafeteria across from JNPR. Yang was smiling talking to Nora about motorcycles while Ren was simply happy listening. Ruby and Weiss were having a conversation on future Team Attacks. Pyrrha, Jaune, and Blake however were catching Ahsoka up on the events they've seen. Telling her about Anakin's semblance, the Docks, The Freeway, and most importantly The Sith they have to deal with.

"So Dooku and some Vader lookalike are working with the White Fang to take down Vale." Ahsoka summarizes. "Why?"

"We don't know." Blake sighs.

"All we know is that Roman Torchwick and the Fang have been stopped." Jaune says. "Since the breach there hasn't been any White Fang activity, and Romans been Arrested."

"None at all?" Ahsoka asks.

"Yes." Pyrrha nods. "The only activity we've noticed is an increase of Grimm activity in Mountain Glenn, and around Vale."

"They are getting stronger and more prevalent." Blake explains. "We just don't know why."

Ahsoka sighs. "It sounds like you've cut the head off a Troig General, and now the second head is calling the shots."

"You think Dooku has a back up plan?" Jaune asks.

"It's very likely." Ahsoka nods. "During the Clone Wars he was very careful on where he attacked. I wouldn't let my guard down quite yet."

At the Landing Pad Ozpin waits with a medical team. He watches as the Bullhead carrying SCRL lands. Anakin and his team walk out bringing Professor Port over to The medical team and laying the unconscious man on the stretcher.

From there Anakin's team walks up to Ozpin. The man sips from his mug before speaking. "I take it things went well?"

"You could say that." Anakin shrugs. "Ports injured but he'll live." This comment made Lilly face palm, Crimson snort and Rex to chuckle.

Ozpin looks to Rex who quickly stops chuckling. "Sorry sir." Ozpin then looks back to Anakin.

"Let's head time my Office." Ozpin states. "You can make your report there."