CHAPTER 11

His house was enormous and it had a modern design to it

His house was enormous and it had a modern design to it. When you entered, there was instantly the whiff of a lemon fragrance which meant that the house was really clean.
There were grand paintings that decorated the white walls and then there were marble-tiled floors that shined and reflected the jewels that hung above on the roof as decorations.

“Your house is…wow,” You gasped, feeling as if you have entered a celebrity's house.

“This is so fucking amazing!” Caitlyn shouted, her voice echoing throughout the hallway.

Mason ran and jumped onto the couch, not removing his shoe. “Well, you did say to make yourself at home, right?”

You shook your head and walked around, wondering how awesome his room will look.

Wondering how good you will look in his bed with Michael. No. He disappeared and he wouldn't come back.

“This way,” Mason showed you all to a hallway.

You all walked in a small group, admiring the rooms before he stopped at one. “This is my room. I didn't want my room to be upstairs so I chose this one.”

Entering, the room was huge and had an en suite. There was a large king-size bed with a massive flatscreen tv opposite that.

“Can we stay here?” Mason asked and you had to nudge him to calm him down.

“Sure. My parents wouldn't be here for another week. You all are invited to stay overnight,” Justin said while smirking and leaning against the wall.

You quickly sent your mother a message asking her if you could stay over.

Hey honey. Are you sure? Will it be safe there?

You rolled your eyes and replied.
Of course, we'll be fine. That serial killer didn't come to this side of town. It will be safer than home and I need to cope with what happened. My friends are here. If I come back home, something might tick my trauma.

You waited a few minutes. Sure you didn't want to manipulate your mom, but it was your last option.

Sure. You can stay for how long you want honey.

You jumped up and threw your fists into the air. “Yes!”

I'll come to drop off your clothes
She added and you smiled.

Thanks, mom.

Caitlyn pokes her nose into your phone. “what's up? Did you ask your mom already?”

You nodded. “Yep. She said she'll drop my clothes off in a few minutes.”

“Aw. I forgot about that,” she mewled.

You playfully hit her on the shoulder before following Justin up the stairs so you could all pick a room for yourselves.

You instantly saw the prettiest one, with floor-to-ceiling windows and a jacuzzi positioned at the side. Yes!

Once you were done unpacking all of your stuff, you sunk into the soft mattress of the bed. “Oh, God. This is good,” you groaned enjoying every minute of your stay.

“Yeah, it is comfy,” a husky voice said. You turned around and saw Justin standing at the door.

You got up quickly. “Sorry, I didn't think anyone was watching me.”

He laughed and came in. “Can I tell you something?”

You gulped, shit scared as your stomach did a summersault.

He rounded the bed before standing in front of you. “I think you're beautiful, y/n.”

Once he said that you turned towards the window, just looking to see if Michal was watching. You just hoped he did but he wasn't there.

“And maybe we can get to know each other better, you know,” he continued while smiling.

Perplexed, you stuttered. “Um, yeah, sure.”

The faint glow of the sun slowly disappeared as darkness settled in, its claws taking over for the night.

“Well, I'll leave you to it then. Please come down for dinner,” he added before striding away.

You breathed out a laugh. “Wow. The boy of your dreams all of a sudden likes you,” you spoke softly.

After you ate, you changed into your pajamas and drifted away, the darkness enveloping you, propelling better sleep.

You couldn't stop thinking of Michael. Was it just a quick fuck? You shook your head, woke up, turned the laptop on, and put the movie 'Halloween kills' It was sure better than 'Halloween Ends'. You admired the way he walked and you really did love the firefighter scene.

Damn. So hot. “My daddy,” you whispered while watching with lustful eyes.

And then that scene came where he opened the car door, making that lady shoot herself. The way he jumped out of the car and tilted his head. The same tilt he gave you.

While watching, you felt another presence inside your room.

Terrified, you dare not turn back.

One, two, three. One, two, three.

And just when your breathing had calmed, something pulled you by the ankle, dropping
you to the ground. You didn't get hurt but you screamed. When you looked up, it was him.

Michael Myers.

You smiled, happy to see him. “Well that was a nice welcome,” you taunted but then the room door opened.

“Y/n. Are you okay?” Everyone came into your room. You looked up, luckily he was gone.

“Yeah, I'm f—fine. I just got scared of the movie.”

Caitlyn came up to you and shut the laptop. “Really? Watching Michael fucking Myers when he nearly tried to fucking kill all of us!”

You burned with anger. “I said I'm fine. Can I just rest now?”

“Y/n—”

“I said I'm fine,” seething you pushed all of them out of your room.

“Goodnight everybody,” you added and they said it back before disappearing.

Closing your eyes, you let out a breath. Your friends was was only alive because Michael had spared their lives and you were the reason for that.

Michael came out from the bathroom and you ran towards him, hugging him tightly.

“You have no idea how much I have missed you,” you groaned taking in his scent. He smelled like fire and mint.

He pushed you down to your knees and gripped you by the hair. Understanding what to do, you reached up and dropped down his jumpsuit, you pulled out his boxes, revealing his thick length. You took it in your hand and stroked his length while making eye contact with him.

He looked down and watched you, grunting as it hardened in your hands.

“I think I'm in love with you,” you whispered before taking his length in, sucking hard. You wrapped your lips around his dick, enjoying the taste and feel of him.

He yanked you by the hair and slammed your mouth around his dick, grunting and moaning.