CHAPTER 9

****SMUT WARNING****

You sauntered back into the room, shivers instantly running down your spine when you saw him still standing, blending in the dull room

"Well, it's on your side..." you started, knowing very well that he can't dress the wound in his clothes.

He kept on breathing heavily and you thought to yourself that this was one of the worst decisions you have ever made.

You left the bandage on the bed and anxiously turned around but were stunned when he began to open his jumpsuit.

You smacked your lips together and gaped at him with lustful eyes.

You loved this man after all.

He tied the arms of the jumpsuit around his waist as he continued to remove the blue shirt that he wore inside, revealing strong corded arms, broad shoulders, and a tight chest painted beautifully with dry blood. Not to mention a strong core with luscious abs.

He came forward, walked towards the bed, and clenched the bandage in his hand before stopping in front of you and shoving it in your chest.

"You want me to dress the wound?"

He didn't say anything but you knew it was a yes. He sat on the bed, leaned back, resting his head on the headboard.

Of course, you just stood there, perplexed so he grabbed you by the waist and pulled you onto his lap.

You groaned, his hardening dick pressing in between your legs.

You sure were turned on. You looked up and met his gaze and finally, behind those black pits for eyes revealed beautiful eyes which glistened in the dim moonlight that gleamed through the window.

You sat there on his lap and moved to investigate the wound, only leading to pleasure when the thin material of your underwear rubbed again on his dick.

Did you forget? You wore a short dress with nothing but your underwear underneath.

You bit your lip, moved up on his lap, and shook your head. "This is going to pain," you said, as you dropped the medicine on his opened wound.

It didn't affect him, apart from the pained groan that left his mouth. He grunted again when you moved and asked him to come forward as you wrapped the bandage around his side.

When you were done, you sat there and couldn't help but rock front and back. He grunted but then pulled you out of his lap, before strolling away. You sat there, appalled.

I think he's asexual you thought as you dropped your head.

Stupid y/n!

You stood up, ready to leave but then a tall figure stood by the doorway, clenching a knife in his right hand.

You cried out, pleading. "No, please."

But he walked towards you, his breathing heavier than before.

"Please," you whimpered before falling back on the bed.

He crawled on the bed, and with his left hand, he separated your legs and brought the knife down.

You squeezed your eyes shut, ready for the pain of whatever he was supposed to do but he sliced through your panties, and brought the knife back up, holding the useless fabric in the other hand, before bringing it up to his nose, inhaling you in.

Was he a sadist? Was he going to torture you?

He sat up and dropped his pants down his knees- along with his underwear- revealing his thick, long cock.

"Oh, Michael, you are naughty," you teased, knowing very well that you were about to have the best sex ever!

He sliced away your dress and tore away your socks until you were left in nothing but your bra. With your pussy throbbing, he brought down his thumb on your clit and rubbed in circular motions while holding the blade to your neck.

You gulped as he massaged your pussy lips before lining his cock with your entrance, he slammed into you, earning a pained cry.

He grunted and slammed into you again and again as you arched your back while reaching forward and entangling your fingers in his synthetic hair.

This was incredulous. Michael Myers was fucking the shit out of you.

Any minute, the cops could come back, or even Caitlyn herself after she had given her statement. But this was dangerous and it amplified your desire.

Even Michael could have easily slit your throat right now, but you didn't care. You would die a happy woman knowing it was by the man you yearned for.

He pressed the knife harder to your neck, drawing a little blood before dragging the blade down your shoulder blade, down your breasts, tracing all of your curves.

"Michael," you moaned.

He then clenched the knife harder before bringing it down, stabbing it into the bed.

You moaned and groaned as he brought his large hand up, wrapping it around your neck before squeezing. Again, you found yourself gasping for air as tears rolled down your cheeks. Even though it pained, it did however heighten your pleasure, making your pussy squeeze around his dick.

He enjoyed seeing you arch your back, meeting him halfway with every thrust. He also enjoyed feeling that little pulse in your neck, knowing very well that he could make it stop. Pulling you into him, you wrapped your legs around him as he sat up and banged you on the headboard, making the bed creak.

He pumped into you harder and harder as your back slammed against the headboard, you moaned in pain and pleasure.

He was buried deep inside you and when your breathing hitched, and when your muscles tensed, you knew you were about to cum.

With one final thrust, he spilled inside you while you screamed your own release. He grunted and moaned.

Everything was perfect. He stayed inside you longer than he was supposed to but just then, there were heavy footfalls downstairs.

Someone was inside the house. In a split second, Michael tucked away his dick and pulled up his jumpsuit while you sat there with nothing to put on.

You hurried to Caitlyn's closet, quickly putting on her gown.