CHAPTER 6

Exhausted, you turned around. "What do you want, Nick?"

"You," he answered confidently while his friends circled you.

"Leave her alone!" Mason warned which made Nick scoff.

Now, the attention was on Mason.

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here. Michael Myers, isn't it?"

Mason pulled out the mask from his face. "Look, we're just going home. Can you leave us alone?"

Nick was two years bigger than Mason and was a much bigger build which made you shiver. You didn't want Mason getting in trouble just because of you.

"Nick, please go away," you pleaded but instead, he grabbed the mask from Mason's hand and put it on.

His friends laughed and did a complicated handshake with him.

"Maybe I can just fuck you in this stupid mask?" he spat as he came forward, gliding his fingers along your arm before attempting to kiss you.

"I said leave her alone!" Mason shouted, pushing Nick backward.

Nick lunged backward and came forward, kicking Mason in his stomach as his friends held him from the back.

You were scared. "Nick!" you screamed which made him walk towards you.

"What? You think your pussy is gold or something?" he grunted while gripping your hair.

"Guess I'll just fuck you here!" his mouth fell on your neck, sucking and biting hard as you tried to push him away.

You cried out, hopeless as Mason shouted in the back.

No.

His hands glided up your dress before he stopped and looked up.

He dropped you down, still wearing the mask he cocked his head in confusion.

"Listen, dude! Whatever is happening here isn't your business so get lost."

You turned around, eyes spilling with tears as you saw a man standing in the darkness.

Nick's friends dropped Mason to the ground as all their attention was on the man.

"I said go away!" Nick shouted but this made the man walk forward, into the lightness.

It was a man wearing a Michael Myers mask and a blue jumpsuit. Sure, it had to be a costume, right?

The man stood a far distance from you but it upset Nick even more.

"Go the fuck away, old man!" he warned.

The man was like a statue. He didn't move one bit until the street light went off.

"What the fuck?" Nick swore.

Mason ran to my side and helped me up. "Are you okay?"

I nodded. "I'm okay. Are you okay?"

He chuckled. "Oh I'm fine, just think a rib broke," he breathed out, and you heard the pain in his voice.

Darkness.

Darkness.

Then light.

The street light came back on and now the man had disappeared from the spot he once was.

"Yoh, where is-" Nick's statement has been cut off and was followed with a gasp as a- what looks like a row of teeth of a-rake was jabbed into his shoulder.

Your eyes couldn't believe what was happening as Nick fell to the floor, trying to crawl away. Behind him stood the infamous Michael Myers. He cocked his head to the side before retrieving the rake, swinging it, he hit one of Nick's friends straight in the face, peeling away his skin.

The petty boys' screamed and cried out as one tried to defend himself with a pocket knife, he went from the back and stabbed the knife into Michael's back. Slowly backing away, the boy put out his hands, pleading when he saw Michael turn around nonchalantly. That was a big mistake.

With the same knife that stuck out of Michael's back, he grabbed it and went forward, instantly sticking the knife into that boy's eye socket.

The boy fell backwards and yelled. Helpless, he put out both his hands and pleaded. "Please, please," he whimpered but there was no mercy shown as Michael stood over him, and stopped for a split second before bringing his leg up and back down with force, shoving the knife inside his eye until it went through his brain.

"Get the fuck away!" you heard Nick shriek, holding the rake in his shaky hands. "I said get back!"

Michael turned around, and tilted his head again before striding towards him, his steps steady and not rushed. This man was too calm because he knew he now had the power to take life and to take it in the most painful way possible.

Nick cried out but put up the brave act nonetheless as he saw the masked man come up to him. With his strong arms, he twisted the fragile boy's hand so much that now the rake pointed towards himself and with one push, the rake punctured the boy's neck until blood poured out of his mouth.

Of course, to finish it off, he picked up the similar mask that he wore, and he fixed it on the dead boy's head before turning and searching your eyes.

Mason dragged you by the arm.

"Get up, y/n!"

You woke up but without breaking eye contact with the masked man, you started walking backwards.

"Y/n, let's go. Let's go!" Mason shouted so you ran for it, only turning back once to see Michael decorating the bodies with pumpkin heads.

You ran and ran until your side started to pain and your legs were like spaghetti underneath your body. But you continued to run to your house, you locked the door and backed away from it, horrified.

"What the hell happened!" you whispered, choking on your saliva.

"It was a maniac in a Halloween mask!"

You turned around and saw him still wearing that blue jumpsuit. "You dressed like him, you wore his mask."

Mason rubbed his fingers all over his face, terrified of what just happened before his eyes. "Yeah, well thank God that Nick stole the mask and put it on."

You shuddered and hugged yourself tightly as a coping mechanism. But the door creaked and the handle shook abruptly.

You twisted your head back, looking at Mason.

"Well, he couldn't have known we were here, think about it! He was too slow," Mason reasoned.

The door shook and shook making you grab the nearest object while you whimpered.

Did he follow you or did he know where you were already living?