CHAPTER 10

Michael stood by the doorway and turned around to look at you once more before disappearing into the hallway

You heard his footfalls descending the stairs and then you heard Caitlyn scream.

Wow. He just walked passed her, disappearing into the shadows of the night.

Caitlyn ran into the room and stopped, glaring at you with fright in her big brown eyes.

Stunned, you smiled while pressing your thighs together, trying to stop his cum from falling down your legs.

Caitlyn gasped and put on the light, taking in your state. You shut your eyes tight. Now how can you explain that you fucked a serial killer on her bed?

“Y/n. Are you okay?”

You nodded.

She came forward and hugged you tightly before touching your neck. “These marks…Did he do this?”

“I'm fine,” you whispered, weak in the knees.

“Thank God he didn't kill you,” she said relieved but looked toward the bed and saw your torn clothes scattered everywhere.

“Urm…” you started, speechless.

“What happened?” she inquired while examining you.

“I—”

“Did he rape you?” she inquired, rubbing your cheek.

“What? Of course not. It was with my consent.” Those words slipped making her freak out.

“What!”

“Haha. I lied. He didn't do anything, I ripped my own clothes,” you lied and she raised an eyebrow, confused.

“I went crazy and when he left, I tore my clothes because…his bloody hands were all over me. I felt d-dirty,” you made up an excuse.

She shook her head and hugged you again. Thank God she had believed you. The sun was coming up and your mother was going to be home in a few hours.

What on earth were you going to tell her?

“I'm going home,” you whispered, still wearing her gown.

“Are you sure—”

“Yes. He's probably hiding somewhere.”

You ran down the stairs. “Talk later, bye.”

You weren't afraid to walk on the street alone. Why would you be? It looked like evil was on your side anyway.

-------------------------------------------------------------

After having a shower, you looked at the time and it was 10 am.

The door banged open and your mother scampered through, her mouth opened wide. She threw her handbag on the couch before running towards you.

“Y/n! Did he hurt you?”

It seemed as though she already knew about it.

“No, mom. He didn't enter the house. He was only outside,” you lied, wanting her not to freak out.

“Thank God,” she gasped while investigating your face.

“The marks?”

“It's ok. He didn't hurt me. Although, Mason is hurt badly.”

When you came home, Chrissy's body was gone and so you slept peacefully, exhausted from the pole that was inside your pussy.
Well, it was like a pole, that's what it felt like this morning when the pain kicked in.

“We should go see him right now,” your mother said. “Go put on something, we're going to his house.

You nodded, smiling. What your mom meant was to change into something nice.

She had always thought Mason would make the best boyfriend for you but you shivered at the thought. Sure, he was cute but he was more like a brother than anything else.

You scratched your scalp and made your way upstairs, changing into some jeans and a shirt before descending the stairs. Your mother then drove you to his house.

Entering his house, his mother hugged you tightly and grinned from ear to ear. “Y/n, how nice of you to join us.”

“Good day Mrs. Ruby,” you greeted before you had a seat and your mother had a little chit-chat with her.

Ruby wore beige formal pants, followed by a white blouse looking sophisticated as ever.

“Mason! Justin! We have visitors.”

Your eyes widened at the sound of that. Justin?

You smacked your lips together and kicked your legs back and forth, nervous when they both came jogging down the stairs.

“Hey, y/n,” Mason greeted before running towards you and taking your face in his hands.

“Hey, Mason. How's your arm?”

He lifted his sweater and showed the bandage and shrugged. “Well let's just say the medication gets me so high,” he joked.

“Mason,” his mother warned with narrowed eyes.

“Hi,” Justin greeted with both his hands tugged inside his jeans pocket.

“Um, hey” you greeted, standing in awkwardness.

Too awkward. You tucked your hair behind your ears.

“Urm, y/n. Why don't you go up to their room? I'll bring in some snacks just now. I just want to talk to your mother,” you nodded and walked up the stairs, the two boys following behind you.

Please don't look at my ass, please don't look at my ass.

Mason showed you to his room and just as you thought, it was an average teenage boy's room. They were pizza boxes scattered everywhere with little red tomatoes dropped on the carpet. There were opened chips packets and sweet wrappers everywhere. His bed covers were dangling off the bed and his video controls were on his drawer.

“Urh, really neat room,” you teased before sitting at the edge of his bed.

“Oh, thanks. Mom comes in here sometimes and cleans.”

You raised an eyebrow but waved it away.

“Y/n, did you get hurt too? It's just that your neck…” Justin started while licking his finger.

You caressed your skin. “Oh, I'm fine. It's nothing.”

“Nothing? There are finger marks all over your neck!”

Your lips curled up into a smile, thinking of how he choked you while fucking you.

“Y/n. Are you smiling right now?”

You buried that smile away, or at least you tried, as you rubbed your fingers on his bed, feigning nonchalance.

“No. I'm just trying to forget whatever happened. He's not going to come back,” you asserted.

“How do you know that?”

“'Coz Halloweens over. He only kills around or on the day of Halloween. If he's coming back, then he'll be here next Halloween,” you argued back.

“You know…why don't we go out now? Like you guys can come over to my place,” Justin said, breaking the tension.

You shot up, out of your seat. “Yes!” you shouted. “I mean, sure.”

Mason shrugged his shoulders. “Yeah. Sure. Let me just invite Caitlyn.”

You nodded and so, you all met up at Justin's place.