Grocery Store Miracle

*Ashley's P.O.V.*

"Mom, we're going out!" Peyton yelled as I shut the front door behind us.

"It's a good thing you have a car," I climbed into the passenger seat of Peyton's black VW Beetle.

She nodded, "I know right. We'd be stuck here all the time if I didn't," I laughed and nodded in agreement. Peyton picked out a CD and put it in the radio. 'Moments' by One Direction came on and I groaned.

"Not this shit again!" I leaned my head against the window and sighed.

"Why do you hate them so much?" Peyton asked, turning the radio back down.

I shook my head and shrugged, "Pey, you know why!" I shook my head again and looked over at Peyton.

"You'll get over that one day, you know," Peyton looked over at me, almost running a traffic light.

I rolled my eyes, "I'll believe that when I see it," I watched as Peyton shook her head and parked the car. "I call sitting in the cart!" I yelled, running to one of the shopping carts and climbing inside of it.

"No fair! You got it last time!" Peyton laughed and pushed me and the cart inside the store.

I thrusted my fist in the air and yelled, "To the candy isle!" My long, straight hair fell in my face. Peyton laughed and pushed her brown, curly hair out of her face at the same time I fixed mine. She grabbed a bag of Snickers and I leaned over and grabbed a bag of Skittles. "Now...we must get Mtn. Dews!" I yelled, pointing in the air.

Peyton laughed, "Mom wants me to get carrots first,"I groaned and started reading the candy bags. I was about to tell Peyton that the Snickers had more calories than Skittles when she interrupted my thoughts.

"Oh, I'm so-" Peyton started to say, but stopped.

I looked up at her, "What's wrong?" Then I turned around to see two boys. One with curly brown hair and the other with straight hair that was swept to the side. 'Oh god...' I thought. Peyton had her hand on a carrot about to put it in the bag, but the straight haired boy had his hand on top of hers, and they were just staring at her. "Ugh hum.." I cleared my throat and they both jumped apart.

"I'm sorry, you can have it," The guy handed the carrot to Peyton and she blushed while putting it in the bag with the rest of the carrots. I recognized both of the boys, but refused to admit it to myself. I thought they were greedy, but he just gave up a carrot, which according to Peyton, is his favorite food. I glanced over at the curly haired boy, who was kinda cute. He was already looking at me, and quickly looked away when I looked I saw him. I laughed a little and looked back at Peyton.

"I'm Peyton," Pey said, holding her hand out to the boy.

"Louis," The guy replied, taking her hand and shaking it. They never took their eyes off each other.

I tried to stay quiet to avoid talking to them when Peyton spoke up. "I know," She giggled, "And this is my friend, Ashley," I mentally facepalmed and watched out of the corner of my eye as the curly haired boy smiled a little.

"This is Harry," Louis motioned toward the guy. Harry stuck his hand out to me and I shook it and tried my best to fake a smile.

"Pey, we have to get going," I started to say.

She nodded and looked down, "Yea, my parents are going to be worried," she put the bag of carrots in the cart beside me and started to push us away when we heard Louis calling for us.

"Wait. Here," He handed Peyton a piece of paper and winked before jogging back to Harry. Once we were out if sight, Peyton had a panic attack.

"Oh. My. God! We just met Louis and Harry! And, I got Louis number!" She started doing a happy dance. I just laughed. "You really are missing out. British boys are the best!"

I shook my head and yelled, "To the Mtn. Dews!" Pointing in the air again. Peyton laughed and pushed me to the soda isle.