Chapter 10

Laying horizontally on the couch I stare at the familiar blinding ceiling waiting for an opportunity to put my plan into action.Finally the day has come and I'm exhilarated beyond excited and I'm trying my hardest to keep the smile that threatens to break out off my face.

The old man sits in his seat talking on the phone trying to figure how he's going to move me to the new location.He so unaware I almost feel bad.Almost

Sitting up I turn my head to the side to look at pretty eyes only to find him already staring at at.Smiling at him obviously not being able to control my excitement he chuckles while shaking his head.

Turning my head back towards the old man he places his phone down and looks at the both of us.

"We're leaving in two hours so be prepared."

Leaning back into the chair his stomach rumbles loudly and suddenly the opportunity makes itself known and I swear I try my hardest to contain my smile but it seems inevitable.I mask it with a slight cough before he can see it and speak.

"You seem hungry old man, how about I go make you a snack before we leave."

Suspiciously he stares at me before speaking.

"You don't know where the kitchen is."

"Well you can have handsome over there escort me, that way you wouldn't have to worry about me getting lost or trying to run away."

Looking between us and then towards his stomach that rumbles once again he shrugs his shoulders before saying okay.

Men, such simple versatile creatures.

Standing up, pretty eyes open the doors for me as we make our way towards the kitchen.

↠↠↠↠

Jumping onto the Kitchen counter I sit on it while swinging my legs back and forth while pretty eyes just stare at me.

"You ready."he asks me

Shaking my head eagerly he takes his gun from his hostler and throws it towards me.Catching it I hold the heavy metal in my hands as excitement courses through my veins.Taking the safety off the gun I look up towards pretty eyes and suddenly I'm remembering that even after all the time we spent together I never got his name.

"Before I go to hell, mind telling what your name is, pretty eyes."

Chuckling he grins and shakes his head.

"Are you stalling women?"

Rolling my eyes I reply.

"No, I just wanna know the name of the man I've been spending most of my time with making this hell a little less hellish."

Smiling his eyes crinkles at the ends and a dimple pops out on his left cheek.

Cute

"Erza, the names Erza weirdo."he says and the only thought that comes to mind as I lift the gun towards my temple is how pretty his name is, just like him, it suits him.

Smiling towards him I speak my final and last words.

"See you in hell pretty boy."

Smirking, he replies.

"See you in hell pretty girl."

I'll be waiting, I think to myself as I pull the trigger.

Third person point of view

In the end nothing could change Emma's mind but that was the whole point.Not every happy ending is in the form of something good nor is it always in the form of happy ever after but to Emma this was her happy ever after and she couldn't have been happier because even though she had unknowingly fallen in love with Erza and probably never noticed until the end she never hesitated not for one second and he, he was proud of her.Maybe in another life they're circumstances would be different but for them, to them, they wouldn't change anything not even for a second because this right here was their ending and beginning, their instability.

This is Insatiable.

The End