Part 18: The Midterms And The Start Of A Game

Yomogi's Pov

It's finally the day, I could feel the nervousness of everyone. If somehow one of them fails, I'm going to rage quit. I gave... No, we gave them an easy way out, and if they still fail, this class is bound to fail.

"There are no absences today, it appears everyone is present." Sensei said

"We've studied diligently this past few weeks. I don't think our efforts will come to a waste." Yosuke said

"You sound quite confident, Hirata."

"It's not just sound, but I am confident in them sensei." Yosuke answered while facing sensei seriously

"You got that right, Hirata-Kun!" Satou-san said while fisting the air

Everyone now had a confident look, Yosuke just boosted everyone's morale even the idiots. I mean they will most likely pass, especially with the "help", me and Kiyo gave them.

"If somehow every single one of you passes, you'll take this midterm and then the finals in July. If no one fails, you guys will be rewarded with a summer vacation." Sensei said

Isn't that nice of them, giving us a nice and deserved break from this hell. I look around and saw some students already daydreaming about the vacation even though it was still far from reachable.

"Is it really going to be a vacation sensei?" Chiaki asked from beside me

"That's right. A dream vacation on a beautiful island, surrounded by the wide blue sea."

As expected of an elite school that's funded by the government, the budget of it must be enormous. It's still kinda weird tho, a vacation on an island.

"Everyone, let's do our best!" Kushida-san said to the class

"Yeah!" Ike's and Yamauchi's voices resonated together

"Quiet down!" Sensei said while slamming the table

The boys quiet down, and the girls who were cheering stopped. Sensei started giving the papers to use and before long everyone got them.

"You may now begin." Sensei said

Please be the same! The first page of questions was all the same before getting too excited I checked the other pages and to my surprise, Kiyo's theory was correct. All of the questions were the same as the old ones, I could probably get at least a 90 If I memorized the answers correctly.

Let's just answer the questions as quickly as possible so I can take a small nap, even the smallest of naps feels great, especially in school. The people that I care about In this school, are probably going to be fine. They have big brains, especially Kiyo.

It's time for me to speedrun this paper and then I can take a quick nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiyo's Pov

*Ring*
*Ring*

"Time's up, the bell of fate has spoken." Sensei said

The midterms have finally come to an end, I could hear some sighs of relief. There are still some nervous faces, especially Sudo's. I could also see the most carefree students are Koenji and Yomogi. Koenji as always is being the narcissist that he is, on the other hand, Yomogi Is sleeping while some girls are looking at his peaceful face.

"Hey, how'd you think you did Haruki?" Ike asked Yamauchi

"Just wait went the results are announced my name, will be at the top in every subject!" Yamauchi said confidently... Actually, that sounds more like arrogance.