Part 6: The Pool

Yomogi Pov

Saying my goodbyes to Kiyotaka, I head inside my room. Talking with Kiyotaka I had fun, it was enjoyable. Even with his apathetic face, I could see he was listening to what I was talking about. I definitely made a new friend today, a good one at that.

I put my stuff on my table and jumped on my bed. I wanted to meet Nishikawa-san but I feel embarrassed, she's Class-A while I'm Class-D. From the top and the bottom, I even made some friends in class A like Hashimoto-Kun, he's pretty interesting. I wanted to meet them but I feel like I'm not worthy enough *sigh*.

I'm probably thinking too much, let's just go to sleep. As I close my eyes I fell into sleep...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yomogi Pov

I opened my eyes, seeing the lights through the blinds. I got up slowly from my bed, I looked at my phone 6:28 I sighed and get ready for school.

I walked out of my room and looked to my left I saw Kiyotaka also just leaving his room. I walked up to him and asked him something.

"Yo, Kiyotaka want to walk to school together?"

"Yes."

As always he ended the conversation quickly, I know he doesn't mean bad but he really needs to learn how to have a normal conversation. While we were walking I suddenly wanted to ask him something.

"Hey, in the past have you ever liked someone?"

He stopped walking and started looking at me deeply...

"A-ah, I'm sorry if that was an insensitive question!"

He sighed and started walking again.

"No, it's fine. To answer your question you could say I did. What about you have you ever liked someone before Nishikawa-san?"

I froze and my face got a lot warmer. Do I like Nishikawa-san? No right...RIGHT! Yeah, we're just friends, even if I do like her she would never like me back. I'm just a defective while she's an angel...

"I don't like Nishikawa-san okay!?"

"Whatever you say, but don't regret it later..."

"Yeah whatever, to answer your question... I did like someone, no I loved her. She was my first girlfriend..."

Ayanokouji Pov

"Yeah whatever, to answer your question... I did like someone, no I loved her. She was my first girlfriend..."

The way he said all of that in past tense, and the expression on his face says it all... Something must've happened between the two of them.

"If you're fine with telling me. Can I know what happen?"

He flinched and looked down. Some people that are looking at us are glaring at me probably thinking I'm doing something to this cute boy.

"I'm sorry, but I'm still uncomfortable talking about it... Even if it's been almost a year since it happened, it's still stuck in my head."

This doesn't seem like a breakup, maybe an accident whatever it is. It's definitely not a normal heartbreak. I guess this is also why he is in denial about his feelings for Nishikawa-san, he's scared...

"Can I know her name, maybe a picture..."

"Hum, I don't mind. Her name Is Minami Yume, and here's the picture."