Part 10: Difficulty of liking him

Yomogi Pov

Today Is the day. Don't mess It up Yomogi, you have experience. Don't destroy your chances of getting a new source of happiness, don't get me wrong I enjoy being with my friends mainly Kiyo but this is a different kind of happiness. It sounds cringe, but loving someone and being loved back feels really nice. 

Enough with the monologue, I should get ready. No need to use any fancy stuff, just be yourself. I look at my phone It's 8:50 AM, and we meet at 10:00 Am.  I still have a lot of time to spare, she was the one who invented me so I didn't make any plan for this whole thing. I probably should've but yesterday was so chaotic, that I forgot to make any sort of plan. So let's just wing it!

Yume if you can see me, look I'm growing up from the past. Dad...mom I can say as of now I enjoy my high school life, thank you. Yume I love you and always will, but this Is time for me to move on.

I left my room with newfound confidence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiyobaka Pov 

I woke up at 6:00 AM, and weirdly someone Is already messaging me a lot. I expected the person to be Yomogi, but It's Horikita. I opened the messaging app and opened the chat, she's telling me to meet her this early In the morning... I really just want to say no and go back to bed, but I'm really curious about what got her going this early In the morning.

So I left my room, to meet her at the park. As I was on my way to the park, I see no one just some workers. I guess to be expected It's Saturday and still early In the morning, people are probably still snoring. After a bit more walking, I can see Horikita sitting on a bench, I joined her In silence.

"You're late..." Horikita said

"What? You didn't even tell me a time to meet..." I answered

"You're still late, I've been waiting for a while." She said while glaring at me

"It's 6 In the morning Horikita, I almost ignored your messages because I wanted to go back to sleep." 

"To be expected of you, lazy as always..." She called me lazy...

"Get to the point, what do you need me for?" I asked

"You're close to Yomogi-Kun right?" She said with a tint of red on her cheeks

"I guess...you could say we're pretty close...friends..." I said with a bit of uncertainty in my voice

"Last night, I heard he has an appointment with someone Is that correct?"

"You could say that..."

"So, I need you to tell me who he's meeting with." She demanded 

"No." I quickly answered. I'm not going to betray Yomogi...maybe...

"Lie...just tell me quickly, I'm not asking you. I'm telling you to tell me." She said while glaring 

"I'm his friend, I'm not going to sell him out." I stated, I'm gonna be a good friend!

"But...aren't we friends Ayanokouji-Kun?" She said while looking down

"We are? I thought you said we are just classmates." I remembered what she said last night

"I was embarrassed because we were in front of nii-san. But we are friends..." 

Wh-what Is happening Is this a dream? I just got another friend, I guess telling her about Yomogi would be fine. Because they are both my friends, that's what friends do right?