Part 19: The results and Sudo...

Yomogi's Pov

Today is the day of the results, and if I find out there's still some idiot that failed. I'm going to kill him... I probably can't, I literally made a promise to join the SCP for those papers. That lessens my time with Ryoko and Kiyo... Ugh after thinking about it again, I probably should've thought about it first before I answered. 

I slowly walked to the school, it was still early I could chill out. The morning breeze is always the best, I usually would've waited for Kiyo but I wanted to go really early so I could sleep in the class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiyotaka's Pov

As I went inside the classroom, and to be expected I saw Yomogi sleeping soundly inside. Some of the girls are looking at him, and some of them are even taking pictures. Some of you readers may think they're loud but no they're entirely silent. I guess they're trying to keep Yomogi stay asleep, the boys are just whispering with each other... which is quite surprising. 

After a while of a pretty nice morning, sensei strode into the classroom slowly. Her face seemed surprised, I guess the plan worked... Most of the students still looked nervous or anxious, while some have smirks on their faces. The first person to voice their thoughts is Hirata. 

"Sensei, we were told that the result would be announced today... But when?" Hirata asked 

"There's no need for you to get so worked up. You probably passed quite easily." Sensei answered calmly 

"So... when will the results be released?" Hirata continued

"Now is a good time, if we wait till after class. We wouldn't have time for other procedures." Sensei said

Some of the students got visibly shaken by that statement, well there's at least one guy who's not having any reaction at all... and that's good old Yomogi sleeping.

"What... do you mean by other procedures...?" Ike asked voicing his concerns

"Don't get flustered. I'll tell you now." Sensei answered

She opened the large white sheet of paper, it has everyone's names and test scores. She stuck the paper onto the blackboard.

"I'm impressed. I didn't think that most of you would score this well. more than ten of you are tied with perfect scores on a lot of subjects..."

Most of the students jump and shouted in joy and happiness after seeing and hearing the good news from Sae-sensei. 

Yomogi had scored considerably less than some of the class, I guess he didn't really use the cheatsheet... His score is still at least above 80 in all of the subjects, well good for him I guess.

Then... I saw Sudo's test scores, he scored around sixty points in four of the five main subjects. It seems even with the cheatsheet, he's still garbage in English. Sudo scored a beautiful 39 points in English.

"LET'S GO!!" Sudo jumped and shouted with joy, Ike and Yamauchi stood joining him. 

"Look at that sensei, when we try our best. WE ARE THE BEST!" Said Ike while wearing a smug look, that Yomogi would punch

"Indeed, you all did very well... However----"

She took out a red pen... As expected this plan was a double-edged sword. Sensei drew a red line right above Sudo's name. 

"HUH?! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!" Sudo shouted really loudly

And that shout seems to have woken up the sleeping kitten.