𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 - Chapter Thirty-Five

❂ ❂ ❂

Warning: Blood and Violence

"Will she be alright?" Griffin asked, staring at your sleeping form.

Silence followed as no one dared to answer to the worried boy's question. Billy had your head placed in his lap, as a frown was placed onto his dirtied face. Robin was knelt down next to you, holding your cold hand, placing small kisses all along your hand.

Bruce was sat at the end of the filthy mattress watching you with intense eyes. Not once taking his eyes off of you. Vance was standing over on the other side of the room, seething. He was pissed.

Bruce glanced over to Vance, his eyes slightly narrowing. "Vance calm down." Bruce spoke lowly, earning a harsh glare from the curly haired boy.

"Calm down? You want me to fucking calm down?!" Vance yelled, making you stir in your sleep, "He fucking hurt her and you want me to calm down?! Bullshit!"

Bruce let out a small sigh before gently placing his hand on your sprained ankle. "I know. I'm pissed too. We all are. But alas, there is nothing we can do."

Vance growled, clenching his bloodied fists, his teeth grinding together in anger. A soft sigh left your chapped, bloodied lips as you continued to stir in your sleep from Vance's loudness.

Softness placed itself onto Vance's face as he trudged over to your form. He roughly pushed Billy, causing the poor boy to fall of the mattress and land onto the dirty ground with a thud.

"Hey-!" Billy whined, but was silenced by Vance's glare. Vance twirled your h/l strands of your h/c hair, watching your sleeping form.

"You're going to be alright. I promise."

Your eyes flutter open, as a painful feeling washed back over you. A short groan left your parched lips, as you slowly sat up.

"She's awake!" An excited voice spoke, reaching your ears. You turn to see Griffin running to you, engulfing you into a hug.

Your eyes widen as you protectively wrap your arms around the boy, pulling him closer to your body.

"Oh Griffin. I missed you so much." You spoke, burying your face into his shoulder.

"I missed you too big sis."

Once those words left his lips, your eyes widened before you pulled away. "I thought you lost almost all of your memory?"

Griffin smiled cheekily. "Yeah but once I saw you and heard your voice, everything has been coming back to me. It's like something clicked. It's been the same with the others."

You felt a small smile tug at your lips, as you pull him back into a hug. Suddenly you heard someone clear their throat, making you look up. Billy was standing with his hands tucked into his pockets with a beaming face.

You felt a bigger smile creep up onto your face, but you were slightly taken aback from the gash that ran along Billy's cheek. But nevertheless you quickly got and hurried over to him as fast as you could, despite the pain screaming all over inside of you, especially your ankle.