𝑴𝒊 𝑨𝒎𝒐𝒓 - Chapter Thirteen

❂ ❂ ❂

Warning: Sexual Assault.
Quick note: I'm sorry for this chapter, I'm honestly not proud of it, but I hope you guys enjoy it. I promise to make the other chapters better

"Ladies and Gentlemen, as all of you know, the fall/Halloween dance is in two days."

Cheers rang throughout your English class, as you looked up at the speakers with a bored expression.

"You all may ask one person to come as a date, or go with a group of friends." The feminine voice spoke behind the slightly rusty speakers. Whispers of excitement voiced throughout the room.

"Mi amor~"

You rolled your eyes and looked towards the smirking boy. "Yes?"

"Will you go to the dance with me?" Robin asked, leaning towards you.

You felt heat rush to your face. "I-um...um..." You stumbled.

"Ms. L/n and Mr. Arellano, do you have something to share to the class?"

You felt embarrassment flush inside you as every head turned towards you and Robin. "N-no-"

"Yes, I'm asking my hermosa if she'd go to the dance with me." Robin spoke boldly, as the other students burst out laughing.

"Is he blind? She's ugly, you'd mistake her for being a rat." A girl whispered to her friend, who covered her mouth to muffle her laughter.

You looked down at your hands upon hearing that, trying to control yourself. You knew she acted this way towards you, due to you being so close to the boy she's obsessed with, Robin. Robin, who also heard that, quickly turned towards the girls who spoke of you that way.

Anger was evident upon his face, which surprised you since you've never seen him that angry before. Robin raised a brow before snapping. "Are you sure you're not talking about yourself, Carol?"

The class let out a muster of "ooooohs." Carol's face flushed a bright red before huffing and turning away. The class broke out into laughter as a small smile was placed upon your lips.

The teacher let out a disappointed sigh before shaking his head. "Alright class, settle down."

The class's laughter finally dispelled, as the teacher turned towards the chalk board and picked up a piece of chalk.

"All right class today we're learning..."

***

The bell rang, as students stood up and collected their items. Once you stood up, you felt a presence behind you. Knowing who it was, you turned to face Robin.

You gave him a smile before speaking. "Thank you for standing up for me, Robin."

Robin smiled and nodded. "Of course anything for you Mi amor."

You felt heat rush up to your face before you cleared your throat. "Anyways, hermosa, will you go to the dance with me?" Robin asked, snaking an arm around your waist and pulling close to his chest.

Your face at this point felt like it was on fire. "I-I... um..- yes?" You stammered, as Robin's face was brought closer to your's.

Before Robin could reply, you felt you be yanked back by your hair, letting you let out yelp of pain. You felt yourself be pulled into someone's broad chest.

A strong arm is aggressively wrapped around your neck, as you gasp for breath. You bring your hands up and scrambled to get out of the person's grip. You managed to bite the person's arm in hopes of them releasing you, but no avail.

"Now, now. That's not very kind, first you embarrassed my sister in class, now you bite her older brother." A deep husky voice whispered in your ear, causing goosebumps to travel down your neck.

"The hell are you doing?" Robin yelled, clutching his fists.

"Oh, I don't know? Maybe play with her for a bit?" The husky voice spoke, twirling your hair. You felt your breath hitch. Robin's face turned into pure anger. You, Robin, and the mysterious voice were the only ones occupying the room, so no help was available.

"You better let my mi amor go. NOW." Robin seethed, his eye burning pure hatred towards the person holding you. The person just chuckled, and pulled your hair to the side, revealing your neck.

He dragged his tongue down your neck, making you gasp in disgust and began whimpering.

This was the last straw for Robin as he leapt forward and punched the person in the face, as a loud crunch sounded from Robin's fist meeting with the person's nose.

The person howled with pain, letting you go. Robin immediately pulled you to his chest, his arms protectively wrapped around you.

You looked back to see a boy with black hair and brown eyes, glaring angrily at both you and Robin as blood furiously dripped down from his now broken nose.

"You fucker-"

The boy stopped and let out a breathy chuckle. You looked at him as if he was insane, which he is. "O-oh I see how it is! Little Robin here is in love with the little bitch."

"Don't call her that." Robin growled, tightening his grip around you.

"Whatever." The boy growled, leaving the room. Immediately once the boy left, you buried your face into Robin's chest and cried. Robin began shushing you, placing kisses on your forehead.

"Shhh, shhh. You're alright, I promise to always protect you, mi amor." Robin comforted, as he brushed his hand through your hair, causing you to calm down.

"Thank you Robin." You muttered, clutching onto Robin's shirt.

Robin let out a small smile before pecking you on the cheek.

"Of course hermosa."

End of Act Fourteen