26

Do you remember ... It was a rainy day... You came to my room... Jin was sharing some memories.

Don't make me remember those horrible days... Namjoon sighed.

Horrible days? Jin look at him...

Come on Jin... Just forget everything... I am feeling sleepy...

Sleep then... Jin hug his son who lay between them.

The rain was pouring outside heavily with a breeze and thunder. So they decided to share the room.

Jin... Joon calls him... Jin... No reply... Jeon...

What? Jin asks annoyingly...

Do you still scared of ghosts?

No...

Are you sure?

Sure...

I think the electricity will be disconnected soon. Before he completes the electricity went off...

God... Jin makes a sound...

Dad... Hobi glued to Joon... Like mom h scared of the night...

Joon spread his arm and hug both of them... Goodnight Jin...

Very good night... Jin whispers.

********

Hyung... Hyung... Jiminy hyung... Kooki calls Jimin who sleeping next to him...

What? Jimin wakes up.

No electricity...

So?

I need water...

Go and get... Jimin was getting out of patients.

I'm scared come with me... Please...

I can't... Jimin lay back...

Hyung... Please... I will die without water.

Oh my God... I told you to sleep with Tae.

It's your husband who makes me sleep with you... Jungkook pout... Come let's go.

They took their torches and walks to the kitchen... Both of them walk hand-hand...

Kooki... took the bottle... You can drink water once we reach the room. Jimin said somehow...

Hyung... Look there is someone... Jungkook cried... Who is that? He asked in a shivering tone.

Jimin looks at there... Idiot it's an apron...

Then why he is silent? Jungkook asks.

Just shut up and come... The thunder makes them startled.

Hyung... Don't remember that story Hobi said.

Shut up... I will kill you.

Hyung... I'm scared... I can't sleep alone...

Me to... Let's go to their room... But your brother doesn't allow me.

Once he sleeps he doesn't know anything... I will go next room with Tae...

Come both of them walk to Taegi's. room.

They knock at the door... Jungkook.... open the door. Kook shout from outside.

Why are you calling your name kooky... Jimin frown...

Taehyung... Open the door.

Hyung... Look there is someone...

Again... Just shut up...

No... Look there someone is coming to us... aaahaaaa..... Don't kill me... Don't kill me... London uncle... My husband is sleeping there his blood is better than mine ... Jungkook cried.

Who's London Uncle... It's me, Jungkook...

Tae? Oh sorry, I thought... Where were you? We are here for you...

We? Who?

Jimin hyu... Where is he? Jimin was missing. Tae. He was with me... We went to take water ... Hyung... Jungkook calls him loudly... Ghost catch him... Jungkook cried again.

Jimin... Tae calls him loudly... Minni... Where are you... Come let's search... They walk somewhere.

********

Jimin looks at Yoongi who is sleeping lifeless... This stupid... He lay beside him... Goodnight... Slowly he
He drifts into sleep.

******

Tae im sure... That London ghost kills our Jiminy.

Ghost? He may be sleeping in the room... Let's take look. You scary cat. Tae laughs at him.

Suddenly thunder roared from outside...

Tae and kook cried at the same time...

Don't worry kooky... I am here for you... Tae pats his head.

You are sitting on my hip mr... Get down... Jungkook shout. Tae was sitting on his hip.

Oh... Sorry... Come let's go...

Its kitchen... This way... Jungkook walks to the room. Oh... You break my bone... Jungkook slaps Tae.

How are you going to compete in bed with me? Tae laughed.

Means?

Nothing...Tae sighed

Are you planning for boxing competition? Two times I knocked you in the school. Don't you forget that?

How many children do you want?

10...

Nice... Come on my virgin mary let's search Jimin.

What are you talking about? Who's mary... Where is Jimin? Jungkook stomps his foot and walks behind Taehyung... This fool...