2

I am an angel from the sky...

The beautiful boy sang slowly and beautifully... Rose look there is a child. Let me give this chocolate to him... He said to his best friend...

It's late JUNGKOOK... Let's go ... Rose said with an annoyed face...

Rose... We should consider kids and old people more than our time... Wait... He walks to the kid who was standing alone under a park lamb...

Hai sweetheart... What's your name?

The child looks at him... Baby... He said...

Your name is baby... How cute... He kisses his chubby cheeks... Here is chocolate for you...

Hyung... He calls you in a small sound...

Tell me, baby...

Can you buy me ice cream... I don't know even the taste of ice cream...

Oh. God come baby... He picks up the child and walks to near shop.

Rose looked at her watch... This boy... She grits her teeth...

Rose....she turn around... Run... Jungkook runs to her not alone but with a group of people...

What happened? She asks...

Run... Jungkook passes her with a loud shout... Without knowing anything she follows him... The group of people follow both of them...

Kooky... at least tell me why I am running? She shouts...

That little bitch lies to me... He said he never eats ice cream... But he didn't tell me he was allergic... His parents accused me of kidnapping their child...

Still why I am running... She shouts...

I don't know... He shouts back.... Rose lets Jump out of the wall... Both of them jump into the house next to them...

Where they went?....

I think they jump to that house...

We should call the police... They are planned, kidnappers...

Look they are running towards us.

Where... Oh my God... The group of people turn and runs back... Jungkook and rose run behind them. Now a group of dogs following them...

*******
I am deeply in love and I want you forever in my life." "You are the reason behind my laughter and smile, you are my world. the one I wanted to find, to tell you that I need you all my life, from this day on till the rest of my life.Every time I see you. I don't know but...I love you...   I think a lot...I love you...I want to be yours ... only yours...your partner...mother of your children......YOONGI... I am in love with you...please accept me...the girl shows the ring with utter shyness...she was looking down...Yoongi, please say something...she slowly looks at him... Yoongi...she can't believe her eyes...the said person was sleeping deeply...

She felt tears in her eyes...she booked a let'shole restaurant for this purpose...not only the restaurant but a music group, an expensive ring, the most delicious food...but the man is sleeping in his sitting position...

Yoongi...she throws a frock to him...

Finish...he gets up from his sleep... let's go... I am so sleepy... You know I woke up at 1 pm today only for you...yesterday I slept very late...at 7 pm...he walks to the car...

She follows him...but Yoongi was sleeping by leaning on the car...she grits her teeth and walks to her car while cursing him.

*********

Where is he?  Mr Jeon asks the assistant

Very busy sir...working so hard for the company...

I know...my son...the old man said proudly...

Order some heavy for dinner, since is this his first day in office he is working hard...

Yes, boss...boss what about our debts...is you find any way to pay all that.

I have a way and I am doing that... let's go to him now...both of them walk to the new CEO's room.

JEON SEOKJIN.
CEO...

they look at each other...come....they open the door...

STOP THERE...both of them were startled and stopped...

BOTH OF YOU ARE GOING TO DIE NOW...YOU ARE IN FRONT OF MY SNIPPER.

What? ....they look at each other...

OH MY GOD...SOMEONE AIMING AT ME...I WILL DIE NOW...I GOT SHOT...I DIED...I DIED...REVIVE...REVIVE...STUPIDS...WHAT ARE YOU STANDING THERE LIKE A STATUE...REVIVE ME...

seokjin....Mr.jeon shouted at top of his lungs...

Appa...he took off his headphones from his ear and look at them...

Jeon looked at the whole room...office files are dumped in a corner... an empty can of soft drinks and junk food was shattered everywhere....the new CEO was playing games hardly on his first day...

I better plant some trees instead of you three...Mr.Jeon sighed...

Kim's are only best partners for you all...they are crazier than this...