9

Jungkook and Taehyung glare at each other while exchanging rings. Now Jungkook and Taehyung become married.

Mr Kim and Jeon smile at each other... Others are silent like they are attending a funeral. Jimin and Yoongi stand far away from each other.

Hobi and rose runs all over the place and took pictures of everyone. Both Tae and kook stare at her... It's a secret both of them like her and they are fighting for her. Now they got married to each other and she is taking pictures of them.

*******

Once I step into Jeon's family... I will make that nothing aa but a wasteland. Jimin looks at his brothers... I will make that sleepy cat's life into ll... I will destroy that Jin's whole life... He fires up with anger...

You can do this... I will support you... Namjoon pats his brother's back...

Hyung... Jungkook will suffer in my hand... Tae laughed... From this moment his bad days are starting... Tae said...

"*****

Make Kim's family into hell... You are the right one can do that... Jin and Yoongi encourage their brother.

Yes, hyung from today's Kims are going to cry... Jungkook grit his teeth.

Jimin himself break this contract or I will make him do that... Then that Taehyung will be our slave... Yoongi grit his teeth. But I am feeling sleepy... He yawns loudly... And he got a punch from both brothers...

*******

Jimin hug Tae and Joon and cried like a child. They also cry with him.

Baby... Your hyung is here always... If you need anything just make a call... I will be there for you... Joon kisses his forehead and wipes his eyes.

Me to Jimina... Tae also hugs him... Go... They make him sit in Jeon's car... Joon walks to Yoongi and Jin...

Listen here, idiots... A hair fall from my baby brother I will make you out of the world... He looks so dangerous.

A hair? What if he has dandruff? Lots of hair will fall... Jin said.

What? Joon frown.

Now you listen... I am not saying that take care of my kooky... Unlike your brother... My brother is strong... He is going to kill all of you... Jin said confidently.

Namjoon look at Jungkook, he was standing there without any sadness. He looks so strong...

Jin and Yoongi enter their cars and they drive away with Jimin... Once their cars are hidden from eyesight... Jungkook starts to cry... He cried like a child.

Lisa and Hobi stand near him... It's ok Kooky come let's go... They walk to their car.

*******

This is my room... Yoongi opens his room door...

A very spacious room with a lot of couches and two beds... Jimin observes everything...light blue colour on the walls... Off-white curtains... Beautiful lights and some flower vases... And a very nice smell with cool air...

You can sleep here... Yoongi points to the small couch... And don't use any of my things... Don't you get me...

No... I don't get you... I will sleep in this bed and I will use all your things... He open the wardrobe and took a pair of dresses...

Put that back... Yoongi screamed.

Just shut up you sleepy cat... Jimin walks to the washroom...

I will kill you bitch.... Yoongi shouts top of his lungs...

*****

Jungkook amazingly looks at the palace in front of him... He knows kims are rich but did not expect this much... He doe eyes become bigger once he sees the largest garden... Even the garden was decorated with, Expensive lights...

Come out Kooky... Hobi invites him.

Jungkook a new chapter of your life begins here... Kim Taehyung your sleepless nights are waiting for you... Jungkook grits his teeth.

Poor Kooky and Jimin, start to dream destroy each other's family not knowing what was coming for them.....