23

Kooki... Tae walks to Jungkook.

Hyung... Come here...

Hyung? Tae turns back... Whom do you call?

You... He said.

Oh... He sat beside him. Kook, I want to tell you something.

Tell me hyungi... He leans towards his chest. I was thinking about our baby's name. Do you have any idea?

No... Tae bites his lips because of sadness... He hugs the boy... I love you he whispers and kisses his hair. I love you...

********

Jin we are sitting here for hours... Can you please talk about something? Namjoon getting annoyed.

I... Joon... Actually...

Ok, leave it... Now you tell me... Ho, we should take care of the pregnant person.

I don't know...

How do they take care of you?

I don't get anything except some curse words and slaps... Jin looks away. I don't get any food that I carved for if ask for something my mom beats me... I remained hungry all day with my child.

Joon feels his heart was broken into pieces... Jin... He sat beside him.

But I want my brother to be good... Promise you will take care of him...

I will... Joon smile.

*********

I a looking like a dwarf. That's why no one loves me. Jimin said to Yoongi.

What? Are you gone mad? Dwarf? What if it's a dwarf? Don't be so over.

You don't like me because I am short... He shouts.

Yes... I am Eiffel tower though so I don't like shorts. Come on our height is perfect.

Then why are you after...

Come on Jimin... We are best friends nothing more...

Best friends? Don't make me angry you bitch...

Jimin... Yoongi walks to him... What's with you? He cups the boy's face.

Since childhood, everyone has liked him because he was young... Because he was so tall. No one likes me... I was the middle son. He cried. Everyone teased me about my height.

What are you talking about? Yoongi hugs the boy... Why are you with these insecurities? You are the most precious living thing in this whole world...

Don't be so over Mr...Jimin slap him

At least for me... Yoongi laughed. You know something... That painting was not original which you destroyed it was fake... We just planned for you... and you fell into the trap... You are so innocent... Yoongi kisses his forehead.

********

Hobi looks at everyone who looks off. Joon was thinking something deeply... Jin was looking and drawing at his plate... Tae was looking at Jungkook and wiping his eyes continues... Jimin was biting his nail and thinking about something... Yoongi was looking somewhere... Most importantly Jungkook was looking at his stomach and talking alone...

Something fishy... Hobi said and he got a fried fish... Eat... Jin said to him.

Guys... What happened? Hobi shouts at them...

Everyone looks at him... Nothing eat and go... Joon said.

No, I want to know what's happening here.

You are right Hobi... I thought everyone will be happy after knowing about pregnancy but no one was happy... Kooki pout Sadly.

I am happy... It's the brother's child... I am is very happy... And the father is my favourite person... Jin said...

Yes... Me to... I think this child can make our family happy... Joon smiles.

How hyung? If our parents know about this... Jimin said.

You must think before something do like this... Tae shouts...

That's what I want to tell you... Jimin shot back.

Wait... Who's pregnant? Yoongi asks.

You... Joon said...

Me? Am I looking like a bottom to you bitch... Yoongi shout...

Not him... It's Taehyung with Yoongi's child... Jimin said

What? Jungkook shouts top of his lungs...

Me? How dare you ? Tae slaps Jimin.

Stop it, guys... Jungkook is pregnant with Namjoons child...

No... He is pregnant with Jimin's child...

No... Yoongi shout.

How many pregnancies do you have? Hobi, ask to kook.

What are you talking hyungi... It's our child... We sleep together. Jungkook looks at Taehyung.

Wait... Wait... Jin stands from his seat... Kooki which Kim you said before...

Kim Taehyung... He said with a pout... Don't worry baby they are all mad... Mom is here for you... He again pats his stomach.

I misunderstood him with you... Jin looks at Joon... Jin soaked with a glass of water...

Jungkook and my Hobi are equal for me... Joon glared at him... How dare you Jin? Then why you said Yoongi is pregnant? Joon looks at Kook

I lied... Because I was scared...

Hyung... Why did you say Tae is pregnant with Yoongi's child? Jimin looks at Joon.

Me? When?

Jimin got a slap on his cheek not so hard... Taehyung is like my brother for me... You are thinking this much low about me Jimin... Yoongi was angry...

I saw Tae vomiting. So...

People vomit only when they are pregnant? Hmm... Tae shout...

Actually... Who is pregnant? Hobi, ask again.

Me... Jungkook shout... With his child... He points to Tae.

Really? Everyone looks at him...

No... Tae shout...

Why hyung? As you said you were taking revenge on me...jungkook look at him.

Tae...I will kill you... Yoongi growled.

We sleep together but...

You sleep with him and make him pregnant but you can't take responsibility .... Joon shout.

Hyung...Tae grit his teeth...we just sleep together...we don't do anything for getting pregnant.

People become pregnant when they are sleeping together right? Jungkook looks at them in confusion.

Dumb... Hobi said.

No kooky....people get pregnant when they are kissing... Jimin corrects him.

Dumber... Hobi again said...Guys people get pregnant when they are doing sexual intercourse I mean Pregnancy happens when a sperm fertilises an egg, which can happen even if you've not had sexual intercourse .During vaginal penetrative sex semen can be ejaculated. Semen is the liquid produced during ejaculation and contains millions of sperm.As soon as the penis is erect, a liquid called pre-ejaculate or "pre-cum" is produced. This liquid can contain thousands of sperm...

12 eyes equally stares at him... How do you know all this? Jin pick a spatula.

Hobi gulped... RIP for me... He smile nervously....