11

Jimin tries to untie his hands... Don't try to escape Mrs Yoongi. Punishment is waiting for you.  Yoongi laughed loudly.

Don't call me Mrs Yoongi and I hate you... If you do something to me... I will kill you.

I will do it... I got fifteen alarm clocks so I will do it fifteen times... Yoongi smirked at him...

No... No... No..... Jimin screamed but the room was soundproof.

One... Yoongi pours a bucket of paint on Jimin... Two. Another bucket... Three.... etc... Now Jimin looks like he drew in a paint pool... Yoongi was about to pour paint on his face but someone bells the door... Wait, I will come back... He walks to the door...

Hyung! What happens? Yoongi looks at Jin.

Appa was admitted to the hospital... Jin said with a worried face.

Hospital? But why?

He... AAHAAAAAA...... GHOST... YOONGI RUN... Jin screamed and runs somewhere...

Yoongi turns back... Mummy... Yoongi startled... Jimin stands there like a paint statue next second he Jumps on Yoongi... No... Yoongi cried... Jimin and Yoongi fell on the floor... Both of them are soaked with paint... Jimin punches Yoongi's nose... How dare you? He screamed... Yoongi pushes Jimin to the floor... He rushed outside... But jump on his back... Both of them again fall and bow to the staircase... Some maids run to them and try to separate them...

Don't touch me... Jimin screamed... I will kill you, Jeon... He shouts...

Jin peeks from the room... Is he bath in paint? He looks at them...

********

Hyung... The case is solved... He adds poison to the tea for killing me but unfortunately,y his father drinks, call the police... Taehyung said to his brother.

No... Don't believe him... I take that tea for mr. Kim... Jungkook shout.

Oh... So you try to kill my Dad...call the police hyung Taehyung looked at him.

No... Tea made by Li... Mother-in-law.

She making tea for me... Not for Dad... He only drinks sprite in the morning... You add poison to Tea... Hyung call the police... He tries to kill his father... How cruel he is...

Don't make me angry Taehyung... Jungkook glared at him.

Hyung what are you looking for?
Call the police and make him arrested... Tae again shout... Killer... Killer... Killer...

Jungkook runs somewhere...

Look he escaped... Call the police hyung... The killer runs away...

Jungkook took an injection needle from the tray and runs back to Taehyung... Without thinking twice he stabs Taehyung in his butt... Not one time but several times since the needle brock.....

Aaah..... Ahaaaaa..... Ahaaaaaa..... Ahaaa..... Taehyung cried loudly... He touches his buttock... MY GOSH... BLOOOODDDEEDD... he fell unconscious...

Doctor... Doctor... My brother... Namjoon calls the doctor...

Jungkook was panting heavily after the needle attack.

Lisa and mr. Kim Shocked while seeing that scene.

Hobi immediately runs while covering his butt.

*********

Jeon's family rush to the hospital... What happens? Where is appa? Jin rush to mr. Kim...

He was admitted to hospital... What happens to him?  Mr Kim looks at Yoongi... His nose was dressed...

Uuu... Hun... Hhiiii... Mee..... Yoongi said something with his injured nose...

Where is Rose? Add subtitle...

************

Jiminy you look awful... What do they feed you? Namjoon looks at his brother...

He drowns me in the paint...

What?

Yes... That caty bitch.... Where is Tae?

Jungkook stabs him in his butt...

What?

That family is full of mental patients...

What happens to his nose?

I punch him...

********

Mr Kim looks at his whole family... Jimin looks like a ghost... Taehyung can't sit... Jungkook is a crying mess...yoongi's nose was injured so Lisa was consoling him and asking sorry for her son's doing. Jin and Joon fighting in the corner... Mr Jeon was admitted to the ICU, his sugar level higher than Mountain.  Hobi was flirting with the nurse.

Crazy family... If one day was like this what about the coming days... Mr Kim touches his chest...