12.

Rachel

"Babe"Chase spoke while typing away on his phone. I rolled my eyes to see what he wanted. He had been bothering me for the past ten minutes.

"Yes?"I questioned and he placed his phone down.

"I love you"He smiled.

"I love you too baby"

I picked up his phone and began to play BitLife on it. He put me in and now I've been addicted to it.

"I died and you didn't tell me?"I questioned and looked up from the phone. I gasped. He was down on one knee with a box in his hand.

He held a smile on his face.

"Will you marry me?"

I held my mouth open while the phone fell out my hand. Oh great, the tears began to come. I nodded my head vigorously and jumped up.

"Yes!"I exclaimed while sticking out my left hand for him to put on my ring.

Chase slid on the ring and I squealed. He stood up from his previous position and I quickly hopped on him. He chuckled trying not to fall.

"I'm ready to call you my wife"he said.

"And I'm gonna be Mrs.Tyler"I smiled while admiring my ring.

He gave me a kiss on the lips.

We walked to our bed room and I pushed him down on the bed.

"Now I'm gonna show you why I said yes"

***

"That was amazing"I panted while smiling.

"Yeah"

I ran the shower and put on my robe.Chase put on his boxers and went in his phone.I called Danielle to tell her the news.

"Hello"She answered.

"Chase and I are getting married!"I exclaimed while winking at Chase.

"Congratulations!"She yelled which caused the telephone to peak out.

"Thank you"

We hung up.

Danielle

Chase and Rachel are getting married, I'm honestly so happy for her. I can't wait till the wedding, she asked me to do her dress.

In the mean time, I needed to work on these designs for my job. They were due a week ago but I was given an extensions. I walked to my at-home-office and sat down at the desk.

***

I did most of it. My back was aching and I needed some form of relaxation. I stood up from my seat and walked to my bathroom.

I ran water in my bath tub and add soap for bubbles. I sat the the edge waiting for it to fill up.

Next day

I placed on my pants and my Marylyn Monroe shirt. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and the rest of my hygiene routine. I put my hair in a neat ponytail and used a toothbrush for my edges. I put on some simple make up and grabbed my work bag and keys. I went out to my car and drove to the design studio.

•••

"Here are you guys designs"I smiled while handing Tammy and Monkey the Manila folder with the designs I slaved over.

"Thank you"Tammy smiled.

I went to my office and worked on some more designs. These were do next week, I had to complete five in order reach my criteria. Sometimes they don't even use them and throw them out which pisses me off.

•••

It's been 3 hours and I'm still not done, this job takes some work. I sat back in my chair and put my hand over my head. Im so stressed this stuff is due in one week and I haven't started to sew my garments.

I decided to call it a day and let my procrastination get the best of me. I went in my office and grabbed my stuff. I walked outside the my office and locked it back.

•••

I was finally at home after This stressful ass day. August got out from his car while I did the same. I'm glad he's here, I needed someone else than my thoughts.

"Babe you ok?"He asked while closing his door closed.

"No, work has been stressing me the fuck out" I whine while closing my door and walking towards him.

"Just take a break"

"I can't August these designs are important I can lose my job "

"I told you I can pay for you ma"August sighed as we walked towards my front door. I shook my head.

"No August, you know how I am. I like to get things on my own, not rely on somebody for something"I explained.

"Aight"

"Now if you don't mind I'm gonna go work on theses designs"

"Nope, we're gonna watch a movie"August sternly said while I opened the front door. We walked in and I loved the door back.

August pulled me towards the couch.

6 days later

I'm done!

I managed to pull through and finished my work. I just got home from turning them in. August and I are planning on going on a trip to relax which I really needed.

I finished eating and stood up to wash my plate. I dried it and placed it up in the cabinets. I heard a knock on the door.

I went and answered it.

"Hey boo"Rachel greeted.

"Hey, what are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be with your wedding planner?" I questioned while closing and locking the door behind her.

"Yeah I am, but Chase didn't book it like I told him too and now we don't have one. This is why I'm here, I need your help"

"Oh shit"I sighed.

"What?"Rachel asked while sitting her purse down.

"You're very picky"

"Am not "She defended.

"Sure"