~ QUESTION ~

LATER THAT NIGHT

- NO POV -

Clay and Lily were cuddled up on the bed together. It was pretty late. They had just came home from the restaurant they went to.

"Lily. I have to ask you something." Clay said.

"Mhm?"

"Do you wanna come back with me to Florida? Or stay in England?" Even though Clay gave the option of staying in Brighton, he didn't want her to.

"Oh. Uhmm." Lily had totally forgotten that Clay lived in Florida. As much as she wanted to go back and live with him, she didn't want to leave behind Wilbur or Niki.

"Do you mind if I call someone first?" she asks while picking up her phone. Clay nods and leaves the room.

Lily went into her contacts list and clicked on Shelby's name. 

"Hey Lily! Is everything ok?"

"Uhh, yea..."

"You don't sound so sure. Is it Dream? I thought you and him made up?"

"Wil told you?"

"Yeah"

"Everything is fine, it's just he asked me something and I don't know what I should say."

"What'd he ask?"

"If I wanted to go back with him to Florida. Like, I do want to go, but I don't want to leave Wilbur and Niki."

"Hmm, ok." she paused. "How about this. You go to Florida with Dream. I live in California so we can, like, visit eachother once in a while. 

"And whenever I go to England, I'll invite you if you want to come. And we can see Wil and Niki together and do some fun stuff. And if Dream wants to come, he can." Shelby proposed.

"That sounds-" Lily sighed in relieve. "great. Thanks Shelby."

"No problem. See you soon maybe?"

"Yessss!"

"Alright, bye, have fun!"

After getting off call with Shelby, Lily left my room and went downstairs to see Wilbur and Clay, on the couch, talking.

"Oh hey Lily. Have you made a decision yet? If not, no rush." Clay said.

"I do have an answer. Yes, I will come with you, BUT!"

"Oh god, there's a 'but'." Wilbur jokingly groaned.

"Shelby is allowed to visit once in a while, and whenever she goes to England, I can go. You aswell, if you want to come."

"Shelby?" Clay asked, confused.

She let Wilbur answer, as she saw him start to open his mouth. "Shelby is Shubble. From MCC."

"You know her?" he asked me.

"Yeah, Wil introduced me to her and Niki while I lived with him. We all became super close, which is why there was a 'but'." Lily explained.

"Alright. Well, I'm fine with you visiting whoever. And if Shubble comes to visit us, she can stay in one of my extra rooms."

"THANK YOU!"