~ TRENDING ~

- Clay POV -

I am bored out of my mind!!! Paige went to California to see her family. She said she'd be gone for a week, and it's only been three days, but I miss her.

I was just laying on my couch, with my phone, and Patches in my lap. I closed out of Snapchat and opened up Twitter.

I was going to like some fan art, like I usually do, but I saw "WILBUR'S GIRLFRIEND" trending.

I laughed quietly to myself and tapped on it.

🐦

user 28 | 1h

who was that girl? was she wilburs girlfriend?!? omgggg

_____________________________

user 6 | 1h

does wilbur have a girlfriend???

_____________________________

user 84 | 1h

WILBUR'S GIRLFRIEND is trending

_____________________________

user 285 | 28m

GIRL IN WILBURS STREAM??? go to his latest stream and go to 1 hour and 14 minutes in.

🐦

I listened to the last tweet I read and went to Twitch. I selected Wilbur's last stream and went to 1 hour and 14 minutes.

"Alright chat. You guys keep asking me about my music. I just wanna say, I may have a new video coming out." 

The sound of someone banging the door open was heard. 

"Wil, what are we-"

A couple seconds of silence happened as Wilbur looked to the direction of the door. Then a sound of the door closing shut occured.

The voice, why was it so familiar. I am so sure I've heard it before. I went back to before the girl spoke.

"Wil, what are we-"

Lily.

So Wilbur did know where she was. What the fuck. Why would he lie, why did she leave. Were they together?

I immediatly called Wilbur, but he didn't answer. I was so mad, but I don't know why. In the heat of the moment, I did something stupid.

One plane ticket to England.