~ APOLOGIES ~

- Lily POV -

I am super proud of Clay. I know how hard and nerve-racking this was for him. But he did it.

He talked to his chat for about 30 minutes after turning on his camera. When he finished, he jumped back on his bed.

"How do you think that went?" his words were muffled since his head was stuffed in his pillow.

"I think you did great. I'm proud of you."

"Y'know. I'm really sorry for what I've done to you." he said after a while of silence. Now, he was sitting straight up on his bed, with a sad expression.

"I'm still mad at-" I started, but he cut me off.

"I don't know why I did it. I just never really felt the same way towards anyone. It's kind of a weird feeling, especially for someone who hasn't experienced...well, love before."

"Clay I-"

"When you said you needed some time, it broke my heart. I thought you were trying to reject me in a nice way, cause that's just who you are." he stiffled a laugh.

"I was goin-"

"Wait. Let me just say, even though I started dating Paige, I never stopped thinking about you. And during my relationship with her, I felt guilty about because..." he took a deep breath. "My feelings for you never stopped."

"And if you are gonna be mad at me for the rest of your life, I get it. Cause I do deserve it. I was being a dumbass." he added.

"Ok, let me speak now."

"Sorry."

"I was going to say, I'm still mad at MYSELF. Not you. I hated myself everyday after you told me you met someone else. I knew I had feelings for you, but for some reason, I said no. 

"I-i told myself that I wasn't ready. And I regretted that every single day, because things could've been so different if I just said how I actually felt."

"I'm so dumb for using the excuse of 'trust issues'. Like...I'm just stupid for that."

"I guess we were both idiots." We both chuckled at his comment.

"So, are we good?" I asked.

"I would hope so."

I pounced into his arms and hugged him, with my arms around his neck tightly, and his head sitting between my shoulder and neck. 

"I missed this." he said softly.

"I know. I can't believe I didn't get a hug from you in 6 months. How did I survive?!" I joked. "But, me too. I missed you so much."

"ALRIGHT LOVE BIRDS, can we get something to eat, I'm starving." Wilbur complained, while barging into the room.

"Oh yea, I haven't eaten in a while. Plane food isn't the greatest."

"Where do you guys wanna go?" I ask.