~ GROCERY STORE ~

- Clay POV -

5 days later

I was staring at my computer, on the Minecraft screen, thinking about what had happened on Valentines Day. I hadn't thought back to it until today. 

Lily had "rejected" me. And I told her I would wait for her. But did I really?? Who knows how long that would take. What if she would never choose me. Then I'd just be wasting my time. Was waiting really worth it?

I had to clear my head, so I got up and left the house. We needed some groceries anyways, so might as well go there.

I put all the things I needed into my basket and headed to checkout. I don't know what it was about today, but all the lines were long, so I just went into a random one.

When it was finally my turn, the first thing I noticed was the cashier. It was an girl with dark brown hair, brown eyes, and a pretty smile. Wait- she was smiling at me?

"Hey! Put your stuff on the conveyer." she happily said.

I put my stuff on the conveyer, as she said, and just started looking at her. Until, I realized I was being weird. I wasn't sure if I should talk, incase she knew who Dream was, but...

"Sorry. Didn't mean to be creepy." She just giggled and started scanning my stuff. I waited until all my items were checked out and began putting them in he bags.

She was handing me the receipt, but then she pulled her hand back. "One sec-" she said and turned around. 

A couple seconds later, she turned back to me, and actually gave me the receipt. I took it and thanked her, then walked out. I got inside my car and just rested in the seat. I then remembered the recipt thing.

I took out the recipt to see what she did with it and saw that she wrote something. 

Hey! Name's Paige. You were kinda looking at me funny in there, so... Well idk, but text me sometime? (RANDOM NUMBER) :)

Wait, seriously. I got her number. I jumped in my seat, excitedly. I started up the car and quickly drove home.

I couldn't wait to text her, but I didn't know if it would be even more weird if I texted her back just 15 minutes later. Though, who cares?

💬

Me

hey. it's the guy from the store.

###-###-####

hi! also no need to write so formal :P

Me

sry just kinda nervous idky

I remembered that she wrote her name on the reciept and changed her contact name.

Paige

1st time talkin to a girl or sum?

Me

not even

oh and i forgot to mention

my name is clay

Paige

what a unique name lol

Me

so i was thinking...

do u mb wanna go out sometime

whenever ur free?

Paige

i'd love to!

i'm free in like an hour

that's when my work for the day is done

Me

ok

ill pick u up there if u want

Paige

that sounds good

i gtg but ill see u soon

:)

💬

MEANWHILE...

- Lily POV -

Me

CALL MEE PLSSS

I NEED HELPSS

Wiblur

ok ok

im caling now

Wiblur

[Answer] [Decline]

"What do you need help with." an annoyed Wilbur said.

"Wil! What do I do? Ive kept him waiting for 5 dayss!" I yelled. Clay wasn't home so it didn't matter.

"Are you talking about Dream?"

"Yessss!"

"God, ok. Well you said you don't wanna start a relationship because of your trust issues?"

"Mhm."

"May I ask how you got those trust issues."

"My aunt." I answered.

"Hmm. Well tell me this. Do you really want to risk your happiness just because of your aunt?"

"Oh. Well, no." I mumbled. "I hadn't thought about it that way."

"Then you have your solution. But I have to go." he said.

"Ok. Thanks for helping me Wilbur. I think I'll tell him when he gets home."

"Tell me how it goes! Bye!"

"Bye!"