~ TRUTH ~

- Clay POV -

When I FINALLY landed in England, I just realized that I had no idea where Wilbur lived. So, I called Tommy.

"Heyyyyy Dream." 

"Yea yea, hi Tommy. I need Wilbur's address."

"Uhm, why."

"I need to send him something." I lied.

"Okayy...it's (RANDOM ADDRESS)."

"Thanks. Bye." I hung up and started heading to Wilbur's house.

The closer I got to his house, the more nervous I was. I hadn't seen Lily in months. Did she hate me? Is that why she left?

When I arrived at the location, I knocked aggresively on the door.

- NO POV -

"I wasn't expecting anyone..." Wilbur mumbled as he opened the door. "Uhm, hello who are you?" 

Instead of answering, Clay barged in, pushing Wilbur to the side.

"What the fuck, man?" Wilbur shouted.

Lily heard this from her room and decided to see what was going on. She left her phone on the bed and went downstairs. She first looked at Wilbur, then to the man next to him. 

"Clay?" she froze before making it to the bottom of the stairs.

"Lily."

"Dream?" Wilbur was so confused. "Okay, what the heck is going on?"

"C-clay why are you here?" she stuttered.

"I heard your voice on Wilbur's stream." he glared at Wilbur before looking back to Lily. She had made it down the stairs and stood next to Wilbur.

"I knew that would happen." Lily grumbled.

"I want to know why you left."

"You should just leave." Lily pointed to the door. 

"Why?"

It hurt her heart to argue with Clay, especially after seeing him for the first time in several months, but she knew that he couldn't stay. "Because I don't want to see you." she lied through her teeth and it was difficult. Wilbur knew it too.

Clay was stunned by Lily's words. She really did hate him- but he needed to know one more thing. "Are you and Wilbur together?"

"It's none of your business." Wilbur stated.

"Actually, we are. I'm his girlfriend." Lily intertwined her hand with Wilbur's. The two cringed at what was going on. They both loved eachother, but DEFINITELY not like that.

Clay knew something weird was going on. He needed proof. "Then kiss."

"What? Why?" Lily nervously said.

"So I know you two are actually dating, then I'll leave." He wasn't actually going to leave if they did, but he still said it.

"Alright." Wilbur looked at Lily. They both stared into eachother's eyes, knowing this could never happen.

"I can't." they both said at the same time and stepped away from eachother. The two laughed at whatever just happened.

"So can I know the truth now?" Clay demanded.

Lily sighed and brought her gaze to Wilbur. He nodded. "Your girlfriend." 

"What?"

"Paige, she told me to leave."

"Why? Why would she do that?" he couldn't believe what he was hearing. Paige was such a thoughtful and bubbly person.

"She's using you." Wilbur answered.

"She threatened to dox you if I didn't move out. She knows you're Dream. She knew it from the beginning." Lily added.

"How do I know you aren't lying?"

"You don't." she looked down at her feet. Why would they lie to him unless it was really the truth. Even though Clay wanted to think they were lying, he couldn't.

Maybe that was why Paige was acting so weird the day Lily left. "So, what should I do now."

"Well, you can't really break up with her, because she will probably dox you still."

"And you can't just ignore her either for the same reason." Lily followed.

"Mate, I think you're going to have to face reveal. Like, soon." Wilbur warned.

Did he really want to face reveal? I mean, he had no choice. Either way, his face would be known to the whole world, if he wanted it or not.

"Yeah." he groaned. "Who wants to help me set up that stream?" Clay said with sarcasm.

"I think you should call George first." Lily suggested.

"Why?"

"If you're going to face reveal, he should see your face before the whole world does. Sapnap knows what you look like, so George deserves to know."

"I guess."