chapter - 7

Wilhelms POV:

*flush*

'fuck.' I thought, grabbing Simons arm, and dragging him into a stall. "What the fuck?!" He whispered, and I curled my lips in. "Someones in here."

We heard a stall unlock, and looked at eachother. A moment later, we heard the door close. I didnt even noticed how cramped it was in here, we were pushed up against eachother, our chests touching.

I smiled a bit, leaving out a breathy laugh. "Not even 5 minutes back together, and we're already caught." Simon joked, although, it wasnt really a joke. "Who do you think it was?" I asked, subtly putting my hands on his waist. I guess I wasnt as suble as I thought, because, his eyes flashed down, and back up at mine. "Henry, I hope. I dont think he would tell anyone."

I nodded, letting go of his waist, and unlocking the stall. "I'll go out first, it will look weird if we both go out at the sametime." I tell him, and he nods.

***

I walk out, smiling at the beforehand-events. Im glad we're back together. Well, atleast I think we're back together. We talked about it, and I think he agreed to it.

The bell rang, and I quickened my pace towards my next class.

I sat down in my seat, with an empty one next to me. Simon walked in shortly after me, and he was eyeing the spot next to me. I was secretly hoping he would sit beside me. And that he did, he sat right beside me, and I smiled at him. He smiled back, and I intertwined our legs underneath to the table.

"Im so tired." He groaned, putting his head down on the table. "Hey, after classes we can go to my place, okay? I'll let you have a nap." I replied, laying my head down on the table, facing him. "Thank fuck. I dont think I could wait for my mom to pick me up." He yawned. "Why dont you just go to sleep here for a bit?" I suggested, and he looked at me weirdly.

"Are you serious? You know Mrs. Ramirez will get pissed off." He sighed, yawning once again. "True, dont worry, this class goes by fast, she doesnt really do anything either." I chuckled, and he smiled.

I couldnt wait for class to be over.
I couldnt wait to go to my room together.
I couldnt wait to cuddle like we used to.

{411 words}
so sorry its been taking me longer to upload, im lacking motivation and my anxiety is getting worse, i will try to upload frequently though 🦋 love you loads 💞