chapter - 1

Nobodys POV:

'It was me, in the video.'

***

"Now why on Earth would you do that Wilhelm?! You will ruin your reputation!" His mother scolded him, as he sat there silently.

"I never wanted to be Crown Prince! I— I never wanted to be Prince either Mama!" He yelled back, just wanting to be held by a certain someone.

"Being Prince is a privilege, not a punishment. What you did is NOT acceptable. Do you think Erik would be proud?" Willes heart sank at his name, he still wasnt finishing grieving over his brother. "Dont use Erik against me! He wouldve told me to be myself! Why cant I just have a normal relationship with him?!" His mother sighed, and rubbed her temple.

"Because Wilhelm, he is a boy. No Swedish royal has had a partner of the same sex. You know that." She said, irritated. "But Mama—" "No, Wilhelm. I dont want to hear it. Go to your room and me and your father will sort it out." She sighed, Wilhelm knew he would get a punishment.

***

His mind somehow came across a memory of him and Simon after the video was released.

'We havent done anything wrong." No, we havent."

Wilhelm missed Simon, and needed him with him. Matter of fact, he doesnt think he can live without him. He was in love with Simon, and needed him more than ever right now.

{235 words}
this idea is from @helen6655 ❤️ next chapter will be longer, i promise 🫶🏻🫶🏻