chapter - 4

(were gonna pretend they dont have any classes the first day 🤭)

Simons POV:

'fuck, why did i run away from him?' I thought, regretting my decisions. I looked around, seeing people still chatting outside.  I went to find a tree I could hide behind, and relax.

I found a big enough tree, and sat behind it. I have no clue where Sara went, probably with Felice or someone. Though, it is probably for the best Im alone. I wanted to be alone. I couldnt stand being with anyone right now, even Wille. I felt everything deteriorating, and I wanted to scream, but that would just be way too embarrassing. I stood up again, sighing.

I wanted to go home, and do absolutely nothing. I wanted to lay in bed, talk to nobody, and go to sleep. I missed my warm bed, this place is just a waste of time.

I decided to just go on a walk down the trail with all the trees. I looked at the atmosphere around me, admiring it. I never really payed much attention to trees. I walked around it, picking out cool looking leaves, until I had a handful of random leaves in my hand.

I decided to turn back, and maybe just go get food while I waited for the day to be over. I thought of Wille while walking back, dont get me wrong, I am trying to move on, but its hard. Really hard.

I walked inside the building, going to the mini buffet, making myself a sandwich. I took a bite, walking around once again. I saw Sara, Felice and Wilhelm all talking. Wilhelm glanced at me, looked away, and looked back again. 'fuck.' I thought to myself, running out the door, knowing he was behind me.

"Simon. Simon, please just talk to me?!" He yelled, as I felt many eyes on us, as I ran down the trail again. Its not that I didnt like him anymore, thats the problem. I do still like him, and I feel that if I do admit it, we'll go through the same thing again, and I dont want that to happen to either of us. "Simon, come on." He panted, and I ran faster.

"Fine. Just, talk to me, later at least. Please." He said, turning back, as I felt guilt rising.

'Why am I so stupid?'

(395 words)
2 chapters in 1 night 😱😱