chapter - 6

3rd Person POV:

Simon walked to the bathroom slowly, hoping anybody would come up and talk to him so he didnt have to go. Unfortunatly, nobody did.

He made his way to the bathroom door, and hesitantly walked in. "Hello?" He said nervously. 'fuck, why did i come here.' he thought, and was about to turn around. "Wait, Simon--" Wille called, placing his hand on Simons shoulder. Simon slipped out a slight gasp, and turned to face him, but instead looking down at his shoes.

Simon wiggled out of his grip, and nearly made it to the door, but Wilhelm grabbed his waist gently. "Simon--" "Let me go, wilhelm." He furrowed his brows, Simon had never called him that before. "Why are you avoiding me?!" Simon paused, was he really avoiding him?

Thinking of it, all the times hes ran away from him in the halls, outside, anytime he saw him really. So yes, he was avoiding him.

"I--.." "Simon, I sacrificed everything for you! My reputation, the crown, my family, myself--" "So youre making this about yourself?! Honestly, Wille." He scoffed, and Willes heart dropped. "I-- I didnt mean to, I admitted it was me in the video, what else could you possibly want?!" He yelled, and they went silent for a bit.

"Simon, I still like you... A lot, but if we were to be a public couple, then I'd be kicked out of Hillerska." He sighed, and Simon looked back down at his shoes. "Im sorry.." He whispered, resting his head on Willes shoulder. "Come here." Wille released his grip from his waist, and opened his arms for a hug.

Simon immediatly hugged him back, tears pricking his eyes. He felt two arms wrap around his waist, as he dug his head further into his shoulder. "Ive missed you, so much." Wille mumbled, "Ive missed you too."

They pult away, Willes arms still around his waist. "I love you too." Simon smiled, and Wille kissed him softly, as Simon kissed back.

They pult away once again, as Simon felt Willes hot breath against his neck. "So, are we.. back together?" "Well, we never really broke up." Wille smiled, and rested their foreheads against eachothers. "So, what do we do now?" Simon murmured, looking up at Wille. "Erm.. Well, after school we can go to my--"

*flush*

389 words
so sorry i havent uploaded in a while, and im sorry if its a bit rushed 💞