chapter seven

SEASON ONE, EPISODE TWO
"woe is the loneliest number"

( malia is taylor swifts no 1 fan ! )

🪦. *. ⋆

WEDNESDAY WALKED OVER TO ENID AND MALIA. Who were almost dancing with excitement. Wednesday stood close to Malia, something Enid didn't miss sending a wink in Malia's direction.

"We're all set," Enid said, Malia gave Wednesday a thumbs up.

"Good. Things in position," Wednesday said, leaning closer to Malia. Malia's cheeked burned at the close proximity.

Enid looked between Malia and Wednesday, "Wanna tell me what you three are up to?" She asked, a worried look spreading across her face.

Malia giggled as Wednesday smirked slightly, "And ruin the surprise?"

A grin spread across Enids face, "Speaking of surprised, your costume is in the tent," She said, squealing. Malia bit her lip — Wednesday in a cat costume? She'd pay good money to see that.

Malia, Wednesday and Enid walked out of the tent in their cat costumes. Malia thought they would have to hold Wednesday down like a toddler to get this costume on, but once Malia gave her, her famous puppy dog eyes Wednesday agreed.

"We look Purr- fect!" Enid said, putting her hands up in a clawing motion.

"Don't make this any worse, babe," Malia said, poking at Enid's cheek.

Malia then took her phone out of her pocket and then grinned, "Let's take a selfie!" She exclaimed, Enid didn't waste anytime, getting her pose ready.

Wednesday grumbled something and then moved closer to Malia begrudgingly. Malia placed her chin on Wednesdays shoulder and then clicked her phone to take the picture.

Malia's smile made Wednesdays day a little brighter. She wasn't sure what that emotion was.

🪦. *. ⋆

Everyone was set in their boats, Malia behind Enid and infront of Wednesday. This year, she actually felt confident about the race.

Only because they had a super intelligent goth girl on their team.

Malia noticed Enid waving to Ajax and she smiled at the cute and awkwardness of teenage romance.

"Focus," Wednesday said, to both girls. Malia cleared her throat and then put her game face on. She looked like a kitten. A vicious kitten.