chapter one

SEASON ONE, EPISODE ONE
"wednesday's child is full of woe"

SEASON ONE, EPISODE ONE"wednesday's child is full of woe"

🪦. *. ⋆

MALIA FOXWORTH LIKED BEING AN OUTCAST. She enjoyed her kookiness and weird little gestures, no matter what anyone else thought. She also thoroughly enjoyed being a Seer, as it brought her lots of comfort in knowing what the next few years will look like.

Malia came to nevermore when she was fourteen. After an incident at her public school, her dad decided that nevermore would be the safest place for her. She knew that he was scared of her, but she didn't let the bother her.

While at Nevermore, she learned to nurture her abilities, and usually when she gets a vision she's able to control her emotions.

When the school started swarming with whispers about a certain homicidal maniac attending nevermore, Malia simply just shrugged. She knew who it was and what this person was capable of. Weirdly enough, murder wasn't on her resume.

Enid and Malia were sitting in silence when the door opened. Sadly, they got the room with three beds. They didn't think they'd actually get a third person though — wishful thinking here at nevermore.

Ms Weems, walked into dorm room without a warning and small girl in all black walked slowly behind her. Malia smiled and shot up, smoothing down on her uniform.

The girls parents came behind her and her mother gasped.

"It's so.... vivid," Her father said.

Malia winced looking at Enid, "I told her to tone it down a bit," Malia mumbled, getting a soft smack off of Enid. Weems gave them a warning glance.

"You're Wednesday Addams, correct?" Malia asked with a grin holding out her hand. Wednesday's face remained deathly as she blankly looked at the blonde girl. Malia's cheeks reddened and she took her hand back, falling in line with Ms Weems.

Enid skipped over to the group.

She exhaled excitedly, "Howdie, roomie!" She grinned.

Ms Weems smiled at the two girls.

"Wednesday, this is Enid Sinclair and Malia Foxworth," She said, smiling softly at them.

Malia cleared her throat, "Your braids are cute," She said, rocking back and forth on her feet — she was currently wearing her beat up converse that were definitely not allowed in the school policy.

"Cute?" Wednesday murmured, her voice cold.

Malia's face felt hot again.