Part 11

Sonic hissed outside the door. "YOU IDIOT!! You let her get away!!" His sanity had grown in his head. It was fighting him. And it was all because of that pink brat. They both wanted her. They both had to have her. But neither wanted to share her.

"Do you know what will happen now?! She'll get rid of everything we've worked so hard for!"

Sonic growled when his sanity didn't respond. "I SAID DO YOU KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN?!"

Still no response. Sonic growled and stared at his arm. It hurt a lot, only his goddess could make him feel such pain. He sighed when he touched his arm and pain shot through it. He gritted his teeth angrily. "She's going to get it when I catch her." He growled angrily.

Sonic stood up and heard something pop in his shoulder. He looked back to see his shoulder was out of its socket. He growled more and let out a groan as he had to put it back in place. A loud pop and a crackling sound escaped from his shoulder blade as it was repositioned.

"Let's see...how am I going to get inside?" He tried a spin attack, but the door seemed too hard. He growled angrily, again. "He looked around the lab for any way for him to get up to his goddess. He hoped that he'd be able to see, but the fog was rolling back in. He sat down and closed his eyes.

"Think...how are you going to get to her?" He asked himself. "Can't go through the door. The wall maybe?" He opened his eyes and visualized himself going through the wall. Since he wasn't a dark figure anymore he couldn't faze through it. "If I bust through it...some of the rumble might hit her..." Sonic growled. Everything he came up with would fail.

Leaving only one thing left to do. He'd have to wait for her to let him in. He knew what was in there, and it needed him and her together. He'd have to be faster then he ever had. Grab and go. He sat down by the door and closed his eyes again. "Just wait my goddess...just wait..."

***

Amy had been leaning against the door with wide eyes, holding her breath. She was hoping Sonic wouldn't smash through the building. The adrenaline was still coursing through her veins. She could feel her heart beat in her neck. She gulped as she began to breath again. She blinked a couple of times then hurriedly stood up.

The room had dangling lights on the ceiling, she heard something creaking behind Eggmans old couch. The couch which once had been comfy and decorated was now torn apart and blood was along the back of the couch.

Amy's curiosity was too much and she peeked behind. She gasped with terror at what she saw.

Orbot and Cubot were mangled together beside Eggmans rotting body. It looked as though they had been protecting him, but something hard and fast smashed their robotic bodies together. Then it was obvious it ripped apart Eggman. His entire body was bloody. His stomach looked like underneath his coat was ripped open. Amy could smell the guts.

Amy covered her mouth as she fought hard not to vomit. Orbot and Cubot had been nice to her and her friends. Even Eggman hadn't been that bad. Except when he nearly killed her and Sonic. She began to wonder what set him off. But she'd figure that out later. She had to do something.

After she swallowed her vomit; she shivered and cringed. Then she gulped as she picked up Cubot and Orbots bodies. She had to reboot them. She had to get them back up and running. Then she could watch their data and see everything that happened. Even if she didn't want to.

It took 2 hours for Amy to finally get Orbot up and running again. He'd only get to live again for a short while though. His circuits would burn up then, but at least he'd be helping.

"Ugh...my hard drive..." Orbots mechanical eyes widened as he lunged back. "Wh-where's Eggman? Cubot?! Where is my family?!" His head started to steam. Amy calmed him down quickly.

"Orbot...you have to show me what happened." Orbot looked down to the ground. Then he looked up around the ceiling and walls. Blood was still everywhere, along with oil, which scared him more. "Fine..."

-Clip 1-

"Eggman here, I discovered something today. This might be the one thing that could let me rule the world!" Eggman clasped his hands together and screamed like a little girl.

"It's a type of dark energy inside every anthropomorphic animal. If I can shoot one in the head and learn how to control it...this will be the best thing ever for the Eggman Army."
-End Clip 1-

Amy looked back behind the couch and stared at Eggmans corpse. "H-He didn't know it was so...so bad. He thought...it could be controlled. We-we warned him not to mess with it-"

"Play the next clip." Amy demanded. Orbot nodded shakily as the next clip started.

-Clip 2-
Eggman had just turned it on and was smiling crazily. "I did it. I shot Sonic! He's slowly going insane. I just need to find a way to control him now."

It cut to static for a few seconds and then resumed with a different time and date.

"I've made a grave error...I had no idea what I was getting into. I need to stop this thing. It's killing everyone. It's built a castle close to my lab. It's going to come for me soon...if anyone finds this...I'm sorry."
-EndClip 2-

Amy was gripping her hands together angrily. Orbot stared at her for a moment before starting the last clip.

-Clip 3-

"I've done it. I've made something that will kill this thing and bring the world back to peace. I know I won't live to do this myself...so...for someone who finds this...the instructions will be left in a secret place. I'm so sorry this happened...I can't imagine how terrible the world is outside."
-End Clip 3-

Orbot stared at Amy. "The instructions are in Cubots head...m-may I get them?" Amy stared at Orbot. She nodded and showed him to Cubots mechanical body. Orbot took a moment of silence. Then he began to open his head. "B-before he came in...Eggman looked at us. He said that...that we were his only friends...his family." Orbot whispered.

"Cubot and I tried to protect him. We fought for him. But...that Sonic...thing destroyed us." His head started to steam again as he opened Cubots head. He quickly grabbed it and gave it to Amy. "Amy...don't hate Eggman. He doesn't-didn't know what he was dealing with." Then he fell to the ground and started to fry.

Amy picked up the instructions and followed them to an old cellar underneath Eggmans body. She moved the body and descended into the dark cellar.

***
(2 hours later)

Sonic hadn't thought that he'd have to wait for so long. His eyes were twitching and he was growling. "Why is she taking so long?!" Sonic thought angrily.

"She's doing what she needs to do." his sanity finally responded, but in a whisper.

"She needs to be with ME! She is MY GODDESS! She doesn't know what she's even doing! She's probably getting lost in there! O-or hurt!!" He started to hiss and spit.

"She's going to figure it out. My Amy is smarter than you."

"SHE'S MINE!!! She'll be like me again soon!" Sonic rocked back and forth and pulled on his quills.

"She will NOT be like you. She's going to beat you-"

"SHUT UP!!!" Sonic jumped up and picked up a large boulder.

"And everything will go back to normal."

"I SAID BE QUIET!!!" Sonic threw the boulder through the labs wall. He began to breath deeply and heavily. Then once the smoke cleared his eyes widened.

"Amy..."