Part 5

The Next Day

Sonic woke up next to Amy. She yawned with a happy grin as blood slowly appeared under her eyes. Sonic grinned. She was almost like himself now. He hugged her and she gasped slightly.

"Oh, it's just you Sonic." She relaxed and hugged him back. "How'd you sleep?" Sonic asked her. Amy paused. Then her eyes widened. "Oh, yes, I slept wonderfully." She smiled. Sonic smiled wider and kissed her multiple times on the cheek. "You wanna go eat breakfast?" He asked her. Amy paused again. She looked uncomfortable. "Doesn't that sound perfect~?" Sonic cooed and laid his head against her shoulders.

Amy smile and nodded then started to stroke his quills. She was confused as to way she felt like running. But she also felt comfortable close to Sonic. Even though fear was caught in her throat.

Amy stood up and Sonic took her to the kitchen. Amy was completely calm until she saw that some blood was still on the ground. She covered her mouth as images of blood and the previous night hit her in the face. She crumbled down to the ground.

Sonic put an arm around her protectively. "What's wrong? Amy?" Amy shook her head as she pushed away from Sonic. "Wh-What was happening? Why-why am I seeing these things? Stay away!" Amy screamed. Her body shook as she tried to stand. Sonic put his arms around her again, but this time tightly.

"Amy, it's okay, tell me what's wrong? I-I can take care of it." He smiled at her and picked her up. Amy shut her eyes tightly. "Too much...too much...blood." She cried into Sonics fur. Sonic stroked her fur. "Sticks, Knuckles, Tails! Clean this mess up now!" Sonic hissed and took Amy to the living room.

He sat her down on the red satin couch and put a blanket over her. "Ames...I'm going to go get you some breakfast. You stay here. Okay?" He smiled and kissed her hand. Then he ran to the kitchen.

Amy was shaking and shivering. Images still flew through her mind. It seemed like too much for her to take on. Part of her found it relieving while the other part wanted to scream and cry. She covered her face with her hands and cried.

"It was just some blood."

Her ears perked up as a voice startled her. She turned around to see a black figure approaching her. She sniffed and wiped away her bloody tears. Which she hadn't known she had cried. "Wh-who are you?" She gulped at him and snuggled up in the blankets.

"Oh, you'll find out in due time, my queen. None the less the pathetic sap still thinks I'm in his control. The plans running perfectly. Soon we'll be together again." The figure whispered and let his finger slide across her chin.

Amy gasped and slapped his hand away. "Only Sonic can touch me like that! How rude!" She spat at it. The figure snarled. "Soon you'll see, soon you'll remember." The figure faded back into the shadows; leaving Amy confused.

She had forgotten about the blood now, but when she saw her bloody tears on her gloves she gasped. She then bit her lip as she slowly took the gloves off. Then she threw them to the ground. She hesitated before she laid down and stared at the large TV that sat in front of her. She felt lonely now. She began to wonder if Sonic was even coming back soon.

Just as she said that Sonic walked in carrying a plate of fruits, milk, pancakes, and a red rose on the side. He smiled at Amy as he set down next to her. "Sorry I was so late." He apologized and picked up her fork and cut up her pancakes. He then asked her politely to open her mouth and he fed her.

"Are you still cold? You're shaking." Sonic said as he put down the plate. Amy shrugged. Sonic grinned as he went very close to her. He grabbed her hands and shoulders and forced her lay down in his lap. "That warm you up, my Rose?~" Sonic cooed and kissed her forehead.

Amy's entire face seemed redder than blood. She took in a deep inhale before she responded. She wrapped her arms around Sonics waist and nodded. Sonic couldn't control his urge to kiss her passionately. He leaned in and did an almost sucking kiss. He felt happy with this accomplishment. Amy simply cuddled up in his fur and smiled happily. She felt calm again. Something about Sonics fur seemed to soothe her.

But that only lasted a second. She caught sight of a shadow moving in the form of the black figure. She slightly gasped. Sonic hadn't noticed and just stroked her quills. He continued to do so until she calmed back down to where she was almost asleep again.

Amy wasn't tired at all, though. In fact she felt completely awake and she felt like doing something. She sat up and Sonic stared at her. "What's wrong?" He asked her sweetly. "I want to do something." Amy said to him. "What do you wish to do, my love?" Sonic asked her. Amy looked at the ground. She had no idea what she wanted to do.

She didn't remember what she usually did for fun. "What do I usually do?" Amy asked Sonic. Sonic seemed reluctant to answer her question. Honestly he just wanted her to sleep right now. 'What if I made her sleep? Put her in that trance again?' He asked himself. But Amy looked up at him with her large jade green eyes, and he decided he couldn't disappoint her.

"You read a lot."
"What books?"
"History...architecture...romance. You liked to write stories too."

Amy bit her lip. She didn't remember any of this. All she could remember was this morning forward. She questioned herself if that was weird. 'Maybe I should ask Sonic?' She told herself. Just as she was about to ask Sonic he stood up. "I'll go get you the books. You stay her and rest." He kissed her head and zoomed out the room.