chapter 33

Kie's POV:

I woke up in JJ's arms and he said, "Good morning, beautiful"

"Good morning" I said as he leaned in to kiss me

I pulled the sheets in front of my mouth blocking his lips from touching mine. I hated morning kisses because of my morning breath. JJ just looked into my eyes and said, "Kie, morning breath isn't going to stop me from kissing you"

He carefully pulled the sheets away from my mouth as he placed his lips on mine. We kissed for a few seconds before he said, "I'm going to go start the shower. I'll see you in a few minutes"

He went into the bathroom and turned the shower on and I gave it a few seconds to warm up. Then I walked into the bathroom and got into the shower with him. He immediately grabbed me and kissed me. I went with it and he even washed my hair for me.

We quickly ate some breakfast and then we were heading to my parent's house to break the news to them. JJ's car was already at my parent's as we walked here last night so we resorted to taking his dirtbike. He started it and put his only helmet on my head. I got on the bike behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso and rested my head on his back.

In all the years that I've known JJ, I've never once ridden on his dirt bike. He never let me as he told me it was his hook-up bike for his whores. JJ parked outside my parent's house and he said, "I know it's pretty obvious but will you officially be my girlfriend?"

I laughed and said, "Yes, so what now that I'm your girlfriend you're letting me on your bike?"

"One-time thing, you are a mother more specifically the mother to my daughter and future children. I'm not risking anything happening to you" He said so protectively

We walked inside my parent's house and Sophia came running. She hugged us and asked, "Where were you?"

"I stayed at daddy's house last night"

"Why?"

"Because I love your mommy" JJ said kissing me quickly in front of our daughter

Soph's face lit up like a Christmas tree. My parents were standing back watching and she hugged us again. I looked at her and said, "So you and me are going to be living at daddy's house forever"

"Yay!!" Sophia said

JJ picked Sophia and we both stood up as we were kneeling down to her height. My mom came over and hugged me and said, "It's about damn time the two of you got together"

My mom then hugged JJ and my dad did the same. JJ and I went to my room and we started packing up all my stuff in bags to move to his house. We took a few trips with all my stuff to his house. I didn't take everything as there was a bunch of stuff I didn't need. We also moved a ton of Soph's stuff.

We spent the day unpacking and then we went to the store. I bought new sheets and a comforter for our bedroom. I didn't want sheets that Taylor had been in.

Sophia thought it was hilarious every time JJ and I kissed. Sometimes she'd cover her eyes and say gross and others she's clap and say again. We ordered pizza and spent the night as a family. We got Sophia to bed and then JJ and I left her room and he helped me hang all my clothes up.

My phone had been going crazy and it was Jack. I had been ignoring it all day but JJ saw my phone and asked, "What's that all about?"

"No idea, he wants me to call him"

"Do it, see what he wants" JJ said and I called Jack and put it on speaker

"Kiara, I've been trying to get ahold of you all day. We really need to talk about last night. It seems like such a fast decision"

"Jack, it wasn't a fast decision and the decision is mine. I'm with JJ now and I'm happy. You deserve to find someone who makes you happy"

"But you make me happy" He said

"Dude, she's taken so stop calling her and stop texting her. Go find some kook to marry because Kie is already mine" JJ said and I hung the phone up

"You're pretty sexy when you're jealous," I said kissing his neck

"Yeah?" He asked pulling me down onto the bed as he kissed me

We were making out and I stopped and got up.

"Where are you going?"

"We have a child and I don't want that child to walk in here on us" I said locking the door as I took my shirt off

JJ pulled me back into bed with him and he said, "I could get used to this every night"

"Ha, we'll see about that"

"So when are getting that IUD out?"

I laughed and said, "I haven't even made the appointment yet. You really want a baby that soon?"

"Yeah, I don't want a huge age gap between our kids"

I grabbed my phone and JJ was confused. I showed him that I was making the appointment to get it out. I made the appointment and it was in a month. It was the soonest I could get in. He looked at me and I said, "I'm really happy you didn't have any babies with Taylor"

"I honestly don't think I could have... I couldn't imagine you having a baby with anyone else"

"So if we're having a baby then when are we getting married?" I asked smiling

"Whenever you want. I'd marry you right now, babe" He said grabbing me and kissing me and continuing what we started

We didn't unlock the door because we were woken up by Sophia knocking and saying, "Mommy... Daddy"

JJ and I quickly got up and put our pajamas back on and I opened the door to let Soph in. She came and crawled into bed with us.

"Mommy, daddy, kiss!" She said and JJ happily leaned over and kissed me

"How about daddy makes us breakfast and we cuddle on the couch and watch tv?"'

"Yeah" She said

I carried her to the couch and JJ went to the kitchen to make us all breakfast. He was happy to do it. He loved cooking and it was one of his hidden talents. I watched him cook as I held our daughter in my arms. This was the live I deamed about. The perfect guy, the perfect, daughter, on a perfect morning.

I couldn't wait to have another baby and get married. Something tells me we will be getting married pretty fast.