9

Daryns POV

It'd been about two weeks since the night I left Kiari with Deana. Since then we've all grown extremely close, I mean I was already close with Kiari but now all three of us are close. My phone started ringing, Kiari was calling the groupchat.

connecting...

"Hey baby wassup?
"Where's Dee?"
"Ion know she just—"
"Hey angels." Dee cut in.
"Hi pretty girl." I said. Kiari laughed as she smiled at us.

"I like you guys." Kiari said.
"We like you too." I said.
"Out to dinner tonight? 6?" Dee asked.
"I'm down." I replied
"Me too!" Kiari answered.
"Bet, I'll come get y'all." Dee said.
"Noooo you guys always leave me in the backseat and I don't have no one to talk to." Kiari pouted. Dee stifled a laugh.

"It's okay baby, Dee will get you and I'll drive myself." I replied.
"NOOOO, then you'll be alone."
"Okay how about you guys call me on the way there?"
"But... but..."
"It's okay baby, we can all sleep at my place after." I said.
"OKAY!" Kiari yelled
"Dee can you make sure Ki packs a bag? They have some stuff here but not a lot."

"Gotchu bae. See y'all in like 30. Bye my loves."
"Bye!"
"Bye my babies." I said hanging up. We always did it that way so that Kiari could say bye to both of us.

Thirty Mins Later

Deanas POV.
I arrived at Kiaris apartment. I opened their door and found the living room a mess. There was canvases and drawing pads all over the floor, along with tubes of paint open on their table.
"KI COME HERE!" I yelled. They came out of their room with paint all over their clothes.
"Hi mama." They smiled at me. I tried to stay serious but Kiari is just so cute.

"What's going on here? Remember we are going out with DD for dinner and a sleepover?"
"Well... I wanted to paint and stuff so I did but I got distracted then I went back to my room then I wanted to paint again then I wanted to come back in here but then..." Kiari trailed off.
"Okay okay, I'm gonna pick out your clothes while you go shower. Make sure to cover your hair baby."

"Are you upset with me?"
"No doll, not at all. I'm glad you were being creative. I'm gonna help you clean up okay? You're all good baby."
"Okay, thank you Dee!"
"You're welcome princess, go get washed up. I'll have your outfit for you when you get out." I said. Kiari gave me a quick hug before running off to the bathroom. I picked up their living room and wiped down the tables. I sent a quick text to Daryn.

Dee: what do you have on? like what colors?
DD: black and purple
Dee: bet
I went to Kiaris closet and got them a black tshirt with small pink flowers on the hem, along with some black jeans. I always let them pick their shoes. Kiari came out the bathroom and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed immediately which cause them to laugh.

"Just get dressed Ki."
"I am. I was in between headspaces when you showed up sorry about that." They said as they slid on the jeans.
"It's all good for real, back to being big?"
"Yep. This outfit cute though, DD has on black?" Kiari asked. I nodded in reply. I had on a navy blue hoodie and black ripped jeans. I always wore black but they both liked when I wore "colors" like black is a color duh! Ki grabbed their pink & black dunks.

"You look so good my love."
"Thank you angel." Kiari said giving me a kiss.
"Come on let's go, you know how DD is with time." I laughed and grabbed Kiaris bag making sure everything they might need was in there.
"I'm ready, can I drive?"
"Nah I brought the mustang with me." I replied. Kiari rolled their eyes.

"I'm finna throw yo tires in the ocean."
"Oh please, come on I'm sure DD gon start calling any s-" Just as I was finishing Daryn called me.
"We are coming love."
"Nah y'all are good. I'm just calling to tell y'all come to my place, we ain't going out no more. I ordered pizza & wings."
"Bet. We on the way for real." I said hanging up. Kiari and I left their apartment. We got in the car and I handed them my phone.
"Do the music baby." Ki smiled in response as I drove off.

~^**^~~^**^~
i know this is shorter than my other chapters but we getting somewhere y'all. college is hard😭

questions, comments, or concerns?