8

Kiaris POV.

When I woke up I showered and changed into some house clothes. Then I sat on the couch eating the pasta Daryn had made. I had the tv on a low volume so that I wouldn't wake her. I mean she was knocked out, I felt kinda bad cause I probably wore her out. I brought my bowl back to the kitchen and cleaned up everything. When I sat back down I hummed and played in Daryns hair. She had been here for the whole weekend, I wonder if she realizes that she can move in if she wanted to.

"Ki."
"Hmm?"
"You ate?"
"Yep, it was good, thanks for cooking baby."
"You're welcome." Daryn said while sitting up. "Damn I gotta go back to campus tonight."
"Why?"
"Because I live there and it's bout to be Monday." Daryn said while getting up. "I gotta pee." She said while heading to my bathroom.

I furrowed my eyebrows. She can just stay here. She came back out and went to make herself a plate and put the rest of the food away.
"You seen my phone?"
"It's charging by the tv."
"You could grab it for me?"
"Yep." I said getting up and picking up her phone. I casually looked at her notifications and she had a text from an unknown number.

336-084-2179: wassup. daryn or kiari?
"OOOOH DARYN YOU DID IT????" I yelled as she sat down to eat.
"Bubba what are you talking about?"
"You text Deana!"
"Yes nosy butt, I did. Only for you, I trust your judgment." She said before she started eating. She swallowed then asked me for her phone.

d: it's daryn.
I smiled at Daryn. She's so perfect to me. I love so fast. It's been like three days of us being romantically involved and I'm already head over heels, embarrassing I know. Her phone buzzed
"Ooo what she said, lemme see." I said sitting next to daryn. She laughed and handed me her phone.
"What's your password?"
"0981." I opened her phone to reply to the text.

336-084-2179: wrd, so wyd?
"What do we say?"
"Ki go get your phone." She said while laughing. I ran to go grab my phone from my room.
"Okay now what?"
"Give it to me duh. What's your pass?"
"542744."
"That's clever." Daryn said making me blush. She opened it and made a groupchat with all three of us.

d: it's just easier this way
336-084-2179: rightttt. so i never did nothing like this before
d: wym?
336-084-2179: the whole caregiver thing
d: you seemed fine at the store
k: daryn & i will help you

Daryn kissed her teeth at me.
"Don't volunteer me for things."
"Then don't be rude. Remember you said you would try, for me!" Daryn kissed my cheek before rolling her eyes.
"Keep talking to her ima go shower." Daryn said before taking the last three bites of her food.

"Ima take yo clothes but I'm going back to campus in like two hours okay?"
"Yea." I said slightly sad. Daryn bent down and kissed my forehead.
"Ima come back and spend some time with you okay? Don't be pouting at me." Daryn said as she left to go shower. I sprawled out on the couch texting Deana. Initially I was worried about her and Daryn clashing but I know they'll get along.

"Ki!" Daryn yelled. I got up and walked into my room.
"Yes you noisy nigga?" Daryn threw a pillow at me.
"You wanna go get ice cream before I leave?" My face fell a bit.
"I'd love to. Can we invite her?"
"Who?" Daryn said while putting on my shirt. She was effortlessly cute.

"Deana." Daryn hesitated before answering.
"Sure, tell her to meet us there in like 15 mins."
"Aw you're seriously being open minded about this?"
"Ki, being poly was never the issue. The issue is the risk of you getting hurt."

"Well yea but I mean anyone could hurt me. that's the risk with any relationship." I replied. Daryn looked away from me.
"Okay, I hear you Kiari. Ima be in the car." I heard my front door close after she left. I finished getting dressed and headed out to Daryns car.

"Are we good?"
"We golden, you ready to go?"
"Yes ma'am." I replied. DD smiled and drove off. when we arrived at the ice cream place, Deana was already there.
"Hey y'all." she said giving us both hugs. We all stood in line, me in between the both of them. Deana ordered first, then me, then Daryn. Deana payed and we sat down.

"Thanks for inviting me." Deanna said.
"No problem, it was Kiaris idea."
"You don't like me much do you?"
"Not in particular but I'm sure you'll grow on me, like a tumor- OW!" Daryn said. I definitely pinched her thigh for that last comment.
"Can we not please? Both of you... If we are going to make this work you guys can't constantly be at each other's neck." I said. Daryn rolled her eyes and ate her ice cream.

"I gotta go soon so we can wrap it up if y'all are ready. Dee can you stay with Kiari tonight? It would be good practice for you." I looked up at Daryn.
"Wait really? You're ok with that?" I asked Daryn. Deana had a big smile on her face.
"Yep. If it's an emergency just call me." Daryn said. She gave us both kisses on the cheek before saying goodnight and leaving out.

"Woah... She flipped a switch."
"Yea she really did." I said blushing.
"You ready?" I nodded and walked out the ice cream shop holding Deanas hand. When we got in her car I let my seat back a bit.
"You tired?"
"Mhm." I replied. Deana asked me for my address then put on Summer Walker and drove off. The ride home was peaceful.

"Ki get up." Deana said.
"Sleepy." I groaned.
"I know babe but the sooner we get inside the sooner you can get to bed."
"Fine." I said grumbling. I leaned on Dee in the elevator. She stroked my hair and hummed to me. We walked down the hall to my apartment. I passed her my keys and she opened the door. I laid on the rug in my living room.

"Oh okay..." She said as I laid on the floor.
"Which room baby?" Dee asked.
"Tiny." i replied. Dee walked away to what I assume was my little room. After about five minutes she came back to get me. She picked me up and carried me to my room.
"Um okay so change and stuff I'll be right outside." Deana said. I nodded and groggily changed my clothes. I was so tired and I had class the next day.

"You dressed Ki?"
"Mmm kinda." I groaned in response. Dee came back and quickly helped me get dressed. She carried me to the bathroom, sitting me on the counter. Deana brushed my teeth and put my hair away. She was good at this, I held her close as she brought me back to my room.
"Are you staying with me?" I asked as she set me down in my bed.

"Of course angel, let's call DD to say goodnight okay?" Deana said. She handed me the phone as it rang.
connecting...
"Hi princess!"
"Hi." I replied.
"Where's Deana?"
"Changin."
"Oh okay, everything okay my love?"
"I miss you." I said trying to hold back my tears.
"Oh baby I miss you too, I'll see you tomorrow at school remember?"
"Now." I said wiping my tears. Upon hearing me crying Dee came back in my room.
"Baby what's wrong?"
"I miss mommy." I said crying my eyes out.
"Please calm them down."
"I'm trying Daryn." Dee said into her phone.

She got in bed with me and held me. I felt her rub my back and give me kisses. My breathing slowed.
"Baby I promise I'll see you tomorrow okay? Dee is right there with you. Can you be a good girl for me until I come get you tomorrow morning?"
"Okay mommy." I said as Deana wiped my tears. I pointed to her. "Mama." Then I pointed to Daryn, "Mommy." They both laughed and nodded.

"Okay goodnight baby girl, goodnight Dee. I'll see you both in the morning. Have them ready for 9am please."
"I got you my love, good night." Deana hung up the phone and gave me a kiss on my head. She started singing to me as she held me. She had such a pretty voice.
"Night mama." I mumbled into her chest.
"Goodnight baby."
*_*_*_*_*_*
long time no see superstars🤸🏾
how y'all been?

do y'all get the title now lol?