5

Kiaris POV

After we finished dinner, we split the bill, we decided on ice cream. We walked in the parlor hand in hand. Daryn is so cute.
"Do you want help or do you think you can do it?"
"I can do it!" I beamed at DD. I can slowly feel myself getting smaller but I'm trying my best to avoid it. We went up to the counter. Daryn stood behind me as I looked at all the flavors.
"What can I get for y'all tonight?" The boy at the counter asked.
"Um can I please get um the um..." I trailed off and turned into DDs chest.
"I need help please." I said to her.

"Give us a minute please." DD said to the boy at the counter. He nodded and turned away. Daryn brought me to a table and sat me down.
"Princess tell me what you want and I'll get it okay? I don't want you to stress yourself out trying to order if you can't handle it."
"No no no no no I can do it DD, stop it. Let me try again please?"
"Ki... I don't want you to stress yourself out please just let me do this for you."

"You do everything for me now, I feel stupid. I give up, I'm sorry for ruining our date. I was just trying to be an adult so we could do adult things but it just wasn't working. I'm sorry." I said. Daryn simply sighed and slapped her thighs with her hands.
"Truly it's okay baby. I love spending time with you, I don't care where your head is. Tell me what ice cream you want so we can go home okay? We can watch movies and cuddle. If you're not too sleepy." I looked at her with awe. I told her what I want, she told me not to move as she went to go get it.

I sat quietly and talked to myself while she was up. A group of girls walked in laughing and talking. The smell of weed rolled off of them. I turned my head to find DD, I couldn't find her so I kept sitting.
"Yo."
I looked up to see a pretty stud with locs standing at my table. She had a black tshirt on that read "outside or what" on the pocket and light washed jeans. I twiddled my thumbs unsure if I should talk to her.

"I'm talking to you, wassup."
"Um hi." I said barely above a whisper. Just then DD came back with our ice cream.
"Sorry that took so long the line was lon- Who's this?" Daryn said when she looked up from counting her change.
I turned into Daryn who was standing next to me. I held on to her shirt, worried I would get in trouble.
"I- I don't know, I'm sorry."

"I'm Deana. Who are you?" The stud said smiling at me but definitely replying to DD.
"I'm Daryn and this is Kiari. Our ice cream is melting so we should probably get back home... nice meeting you."
"Wait wait can I get y'all numbers?" Deana asked. Her friends snuck glances at us the whole time. Daryn motioned me to stand up so I got up under her arm and buried my head into her chest.

"Yea... no. We go together and aren't really looking for another like that. Have a good night."
"We can be friends." Deana declared.
"No. We can't because you're keeping us from going home. Have a good fucking night."
"Mhm, I'll see y'all around." Deana said winking at me. Daryn kissed her teeth and held me as we got back to the car. It was silent on the way home. I put my thumb in my mouth and stayed quiet.

"Babydoll, take your finger out of your mouth." Daryn said. I sighed but listened. She pulled over and reached into the backseat to grab me my bag.
"Use one of your pacifiers okay? We're almost home love. Then we can spend some more time together alright?" I nodded and grabbed my blue pacifier.
"You're my good bunny, you know that?" I blushed and looked at Daryn.
"T-thank you."
"You're welcome my love, can I give you some kisses?" I nodded really fast. Daryn kissed both my cheeks AND my forehead. I was so special. She stared at me for a bit before pulling back on to the road.

At this point my brain was fighting so hard to be an adult that I had a headache.
"Ummm DD?"
"Yes my love?"
"Is it ok if I take a nap?"
"Yes baby, we'll be home in about 20 minutes." Daryn replied. I nodded and closed my eyes.

Arriving at Kiaris home.

I felt myself being slightly shaken.
"Hey sweets, we're home." Daryn said. I promptly ignored her and stayed "asleep" in my seat.
"Oh geez okay hmm." I listened to Daryn move about the car. Eventually I felt my seatbelt become undone. DD scooped me up in her arms. I wrapped my legs around her and nuzzled my nose into her neck. We walked in the building, I heard the ding of the elevator.

"I know you're not asleep puppy, but I'll let it slide." Daryn whispered to me as we stood in the elevator. I let out a teeny tiny giggle. I felt DD start walking again.
"Where are your keys princess?"
"yobag." I said, my words were a bit muffled due to me having my face in her neck.
"Babydoll I gotta put you down okay?" Daryn said. I groaned as she set me down. She quickly reached into her bag and grabbed my keys. Upon opening the door to my apartment I slipped off my shoes and toppled on the couch face first. Daryn moved about, putting our ice cream in the freezer and and sweeping the floor. I was too tired to protest her cleaning my place.

"Okay cutie pie time to get ready for night night." I rolled over and saw Daryns smiling face. I reached for her and she lifted me. She gently hummed as she carried me down the hall.
"Which room?"
"Tiny." I said, knowing very well I am going to crash. I was placed on my rug. I started to slump over and Daryn caught me.

"Do you need help changing my dear?"
"mhm." I barely replied. So tired, just want to be small.
"Okay sweets, lift up your arms for me." I complied while trying to keep my eyes open. DD slipped off my shirt and my jeans. She grabbed me some Snoopy pyjamas and dressed me.

"Come on princess let's go use the potty and brush our pretty teeth." I groaned and stuck my arms up wanting to be carried. I was off the floor and back in my mommies arms in no time. She sat me on the counter and put my twists in a ponytail, then DD put on my bonnet. She grabbed my toothbrush, wetting it first, then adding toothpaste, and wetting it one final time.

"Open up bunny." I lazily opened my mouth while Daryn held my chin and brushed my teeth. When she finished I slumped forward. Fully slipping into my little space.
"Titles?" I asked.
"Yes my dear, titles are perfectly fine." Daryn replied.
"Tired." I said.
"I know baby, come potty really fast and then it's sleep time okay?" She said. Daryn sat me on the potty and turned around. She is so silly. I wiped all by myself and washed my hands.

"Mommy I all done."
"Good job my sweet bunny! Let's go get you in bed."
Yet again I was up in DDs arms. She placed me in my bed and tucked me in. She gave me a bunch of kisses all over my face. I like that. I like that a lot.
"I had so much fun with you today! Thank you for hanging with me!"
"Tank you mama, kiss pease?" I asked. DD gave me a kiss on my head and got up from my bed.

"Where you goin?"
"I'm going to get ready so I can sleep with my baby bunny. I won't take long okay? Hang out with your stuffies until I get back." Daryn said. I sat quietly talking to my doggie about DD.
"And mommy always gib me kiss when I ask and she also get me ice cream and plus she smell pretty and she hold my hand always. Mama so nice to me doggie, so I gonna gib her kiss too." I whispered to doggie, doggie my best friend so he only talks to me. No one else, not even mommy. My eyes started to get more heavier. I wanted DD back wif me.

"MOMMYYYY COME NOWWWW!! MISS YOUUUUU!!" I yelled out my room. After a couple seconds, DD come back in my room with a big shirt on and shorts. She look comfy.
"I'm here princess, right here."
"Sleep time for mama?"
"Yes cutie pie, it's sleep time for mama and her little bunny." She said while poking my nose. Daryn took me in her arms, she give me a squeeze real tight. I snuggle closer to my mommy before remembering I not posed to use my finger.

"Mama."
"Mm yes bun?"
"Paci pease."
"Okay love." Daryn grabbed my paci and put it in my mouth.
"Goodnight angel, you're mommies good bunny."
"Night mama."

*•-*•-*•
this chapter was very long, i hope y'all enjoyed:)