School

The next day, Adrien was glad to have Nathalie as a parent guardian since the judge court sent Gabriel Agreste to life sentence and Nathalie has the contract to watch over the hybrid child.

Now he's got his childhood room back, he was happy to have his home back and a good night's sleep with his cat Plagg. He even joined Marinette at her school as well, he however still used a charm to hide his feline features to not bring up too much attention. As he can hear everyone talking about him being alive. As much as he wants to be himself but it's best to not get too popular.

"So how does it feel being free?" Nino asked.

"Never been better, Nino," Adrien said.

"So you're the Werecat from the skatepark the other day?" Nino asked.

"Yes, that was me" Adrien admitted.

"Wow, neat" Nino replied.

"But I'm half human. I still got wild instincts like a cat. So this is my chance to be accepted by humans" Adrien said as he have a seat next to him.

"You will in time" Nino assured him.

Adrien saw Marinette arrive with her best friend Alya. The blond ponytail girl walks in rudely and starts making fun of Adrien, "You're cute but black is an utterly depressing color, little kitten"

"Who you calling little?" Adrien glared and he let out a furious beastly roar at her.

"GAAAAH! Don't hurt me!!!" She yelps.

Adrien growled angrily for insulting him, "Do NOT insult me"

"Careful, Chloe. He can bite" Marinette warned.

"Utterly ridiculous!" Chloe huffed.

Adrien just smirked at Marinette for putting Chloe into place. He almost licked his hand like a cat since he's trying to fit in like a human. But he decided to act casual.

As the day went by, the classmates really liked Adrien for who he is, even if he was in his human disguise. They showed him around the school. Asking questions about his feline abilities.

"So you have every cat's abilities, including purring?" Alya asked.

"Qui" Adrien nodded and smells fish in the cafeteria, "Yep it's fried fish today" He knew what they served.

"Dude, did you just....?" Nino was lost for words.

"Yes, enhanced sense of smell" Adrien confirmed.

"That's crazy" Nino was amazed.

"Yeah. You could say that." Adrien replied.

"What else can your nose detect?" Max asked.

"Even the vegetables and rice," Adrien said.

"I guess you want milk, Kitty" Marinette teased.

"Indeed I do, princess" Adrien teased back and their classmates laughed at their silliness.

He removed his bracelet revealing his feline self. The girls couldn't resist how adorable he is as they squealed so loud.

"Oh my god so cute!" A girl named Rose held his tail.

"A real werecat hybrid," Alix said.

"Please.......puuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrr..........stop" Adrien liked being petted but he likes to be petted only by his princess.

"Okay, girls, that's enough" Marinette steps in.

"But he's so fluffy" Mylene pouts.

"Sorry girls I just need personal space," Adrien said.