Samurai

Around noon, Adrien was at his lair watching the movie about his mother being a movie star in Rise of the Werecat. He noticed how well she played the role of being both a gentlewoman and a beast.

"What an amazing actress," Adrien said and saw one part of his mother attacking a hunter in the movie.

Maybe all her life she wanted the world to know that werecats are not like that. Maybe they are just afraid to see the difference. Just like his father couldn't see that his son is still the same on the inside. And he abandoned him like garbage.

The cats meowed and jumped on the couch to join their master, "Hello my kitties" Adrien petted some of them, "Good boy" He petted Plagg before offering milk, "I wish to someday help you find caring owners, guys" Adrien said.

The movie ended and Adrien understood that his mother just wanted to be accepted in the human world, "Oh mom" He sighs in sadness.

Night came and he goes into his closet to suit up for his nocturnal activity.

"Time to get my claws out," He said as he put his mask on.

Plagg meowed near his ankle, wanting to join his master for this, "Alrighy, who can resist those cute eyes? Come along, Plagg" He let Plagg follow.

The cats meowed that he hopes he'll keep Plagg safe, "Don't worry. He'll be back in one piece" Cat Noir said and got out of the workshop with Plagg. Sniffing for danger lurking around but found no scent.

"Well I smell nothing," He said.

"Meow" Plagg agreed.

Cat Noir however suspected Lila might appear any minute or that he might find any criminal. He so wanted them as mice snacks to kick ass.

He walked into the alley to find a bad guy as his mice snack while Plagg stayed near him.

"Watch this" He whispered to Plagg before making his move.

"Almost there" The thief was breaking through a door with a buzzsaw.

"Breaking the door instead doing safe cracker?" Cat Noir startled the thief.

"Cat Noir?!" The thief gasped.

"Yeah, and I'm here for the big mouse" Cat Noir grinned.

Plagg hissed at the thief for doing something bad.

"Stand back you freak!" The thief took out his gun.

"Heh, afraid I'm gonna claw your ass?" Cat Noir taunted.

"Let's find out" The thief shot him but missed and Plagg tackled him.

"AAAAGH!!! GET OFF ME!!!" The thief screamed.

Cat Noir rushed in and took the gun, "A new kind of gun, huh? To kill people?" Cat Noir crushed the gun.

"Get this beast off me!" The thief threw Plagg.

"My turn!" Cat Noir punched the thief and then claws him twice before spin-kicking him.

"And sometimes punishment means a lesson" Cat Noir said before making his leave with his cat.

"Good job, Plagg" He scratched Plagg's chin.

"There he is! Get that cat now!" The bad guys found him and they were not looking very happy.

"Damn it!" Cat Noir ran to get away but then found a Ducati in the alley.

"Get back to the lair, Plagg. I'm gonna lead them out of here" Cat Noir instructed before starting the bike.

Plagg did as he was told while his owner drove away.

The bad guys saw him driving but they quickly went to their cars to go after him. No way we're they gonna let that feline get away again.