Dance Battle

It was now night time and Cat Noir was jumping from roof to roof, searching for any criminal activity going around. He ran on all four and then saw some thieves stealing from a store.

"Meow. Another mice snack to eat" Cat Noir purred.

He jumps down and posed on the street, "Urgh, that was disgusting" He got up and sneaked up.

He so wanted to kick ass but he's gotta avoid getting shot. The jewelry can have gold and that is his Werecat weakness. He snuck up on the truck's roof. Jumping down quietly and puncture his claws on the tire wheels in case the bad boys try to escape.

"What the hell?!" The thieves saw the punctured tires.

"Meow, I just enjoy my claws, boys" Cat Noir grinned, "Totally wild tonight for a mice snack"

"It's Cat Noir!" They gasped.

"Miss me, boys?" Cat Noir purred and noticed what they got in the bag, gold jewelry.

"Don't come any closer!" They aimed their guns at him.

"You all should know cats have nine lives" Cat Noir brought his main weapon, the whip.

"Open fire!" The thief leader shouted and they fire at him but missed.

"Not so fast!" Cat Noir strikes his whip at them.

He smacks their guns off one by one before he lunges at them with a kick to the leader.

"MEEEEEOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!" He howled at the moon.

He grabs the gun and shot them in their legs to immobilize them from escaping, "Sorry but you won't be going anywhere but jail." Cat Noir blew his gun.

"You just shot my damn legs!" The leader groaned in so much pain.

"That's what happens when you mess with Cat Noir," Cat Noir said.

Then he clawed the truck as his signature, "My paw-tograph is free. See ya" Cat Noir chuckled and ran off, heading to the nightclub.

He found the place and heads inside before any bad guy tries to put a collar on him. 'Mi gente' song played in the background and boy did Spanish make him wild.

The club saw him coming and smirked with his fangs, feeling extremely wild to the Spanish beat of the song. He saw Marinette on the dance stage which surprised him that she's under 18 to be at a nightclub.

She walked up and would often lift her arms left or right and rolled them rapidly forward. She got sideways and moved her hips seductively before lifting her arms up and forward again.

"Wow, she got moves" Cat Noir was mesmerized.

Marinette proceeds by moving her hips faster and lifts her arms over her head again before rolling her head.

This was making him purr like crazy as he joins in with her, synchronizing the moves with her, "Care to battle?" He asked seductively.

"Sure kitty" Marinette smiled.

They started to dance in rhythm, doing the exact same dance movements like stepping sideways and pointing outward with their hands. Marinette steps forward with her hands before crouching down on one leg and the other stretched.

"Meow" Cat Noir did the same too.

"You got some moves, Kitty" Marinette swished her hair.

The feline bumps his hip against hers, making her shiver, "Merci. It seems you bewitched me" He purred.

"Yeah, under a lucky charm spell" Marinette teased.

They proceed to spin one arm on each side before jumping a little. The crowd cheered wildly for the girl and the mysterious feline.