Mouse

Around noon, Cat Noir decided to give his cats to the families to adopt them. But he observed the Parisians' personalities and behavior that would match each cat he gives. Plagg on the other paw will be with Cat Noir since they've been friends for a long time since they were kittens.

"You're staying with me, buddy" He pets Plagg.

"Meow" Plagg nuzzled on his owner.

The billboard screen showed the news of citizens receiving cats in baskets from Cat Noir. They praised him for being such a caring superhero.

He smiled for doing such good deeds, "Mission accomplished, Plagg" Cat Noir pets him.

Plagg closed his eyes as Cat Noir pets him, "That's my good kitty" Cat Noir rapidly kisses him and Plagg swishes his tail in joy.

"Come. We got an important job to do until sunset. I haven't whooped that bitch's ass yet. She may have told me the truth but I still don't trust her" Cat Noir said.

"Meow" Plagg agreed.

He jumps from roof to roof to head to the nightclub which hasn't started yet because it's not nighttime yet.

"Well, better early than too late," He said to himself.

"Mr. Noir? The nightclub hasn't started yet" The security guard said.

"I know but I came with my cat. We are very untamed and wild" Cat Noir gave a sly smirk.

Not wanting his wrists injured in, the guard had no choice but to open up, "Alright have it your way"

"Merci" Cat Noir walked inside with his cat.

"Meow" Plagg jumps on the couch.

"Don't get him angry. That cat is like a son to me" Cat Noir warned the bikers.

"Oh boy. The cat boy is first" One biker complained.

"Yep, I'm the king of the club," Cat Noir said.

"A little young like a kitten, pussy cat," The biker said.

"Watch it, I can easily break your legs" Cat Noir warned.

"Please don't" The biker walked away from him.

"That's what I thought" Cat Noir smirked and goes on the pole.

He grabs it and slowly spins around it. He bent down and then stood up swishing his tail.

"Meow" He meowed.

Much later, more people arrived at the club. Cat Noir purred seductively while pole dancing, gliding down on the floor, and backflipping. Many of the girls were awestruck at the sight of him. Cat Noir pounced on the biker for insulting him, pinning his arms down so he doesn't try to punch him, "Cat got your tongue?" He taunted and presses his knee on the man's groin.

"AAAAGH! You're crushing my nuts!" The biker groaned.

"Mmhmm...yes I am. Too bad you won't have sex with a woman tonight" Cat Noir smirked evilly.

He kneed him in the crotch to cause great pain to the biker, "OWW!!!" The biker screamed.

"I hope that hurts" Cat Noir grinned.

Soon enough he saw Marinette in the club, again using a charm to appear older.

"Meow" Cat Noir got off of him and goes to his princess.

"Hey there kitty cat" Marinette held her arms around his neck.

"Meow" Cat Noir purred and lifts her legs up, wrapping them around his waist, "Miss me much?"