Artifact

The next day, Adrien told his purrincess that Lila will give the potion spell to his father and that his memory will be restored. The only problem is that Gabriel won't be cooperative to tell the truth but Marinette did find something that can make him tell the truth without lying.

"There's this ancient Egyptian artifact that contains the feather of truth from goddess Maat," Marinette said.

"Maat is both the goddess and the personification of truth, cosmic balance, and justice. Her ostrich feather represents truth" Adrien explained.

"Yes. But the problem is that it's in the Lourve. This ancient artifact is a necklace and it has the power to make the holder tell the truth" Marinette showed the page book of the artifact.

"It's not going to be easy getting it," Adrien said.

"But for a cat burglar who can blend in at night," Marinette said.

"Oh yes. That would be easy for me" Adrien smirked.

"You gonna be a bad kitty tonight?" Marinette scratched his chin.

"If I have to" Adrien replied.

"Meow" Plagg paws his owner.

"Wanna come along, Plagg?" Adrien asked his pet. Plagg nodded and rubs his head against his leg.

"How long have you been a wild cat?" Marinette teased.

"Long enough," Adrien said.

"Can you get very feral tonight?" Marinette scratched his chin again.

"Yes, milady" Adrien purred.

"Awww.....You like to be petted, don't you?" Marinette said.

"Yeah, I really love the attention" Adrien suited up.

"And you love that catsuit," Marinette said, pulling his zipper down slowly to feel those abs.

"Yeah, you made it after all," Adrien said, putting his mask on.

"How did you get so perfectly toned?" Marinette swooned at rubbing his abs.

"Lots of exercise" Cat Noir said.

"Jumping around like a cat?" Marinette guessed.

"Yep and a lot of pushups and situps," Cat Noir said.

"Mmhmm. And please don't get caught" Marinette pulls his zipper up.

"Don't worry, Princess" He kissed her cheek.

"I'm still worried, kitty," Marinette said.

"I'll be fine" Cat Noir heads out the hatch.

-

A while later, he was at the Louvre and got to the rooftop. Plagg was on his master's shoulder, holding on tightly. They crawled in the air ducts to find the Egyptian exhibit for like 5 minutes until they found it.

"Okay Plagg, ready?" Cat Noir opens the vent.

"Meow" His cat meowed.

"Okay, time for action." They came to the Egyptian exhibit.

He purred at the cat statue and he loved the fact that Egyptians used to worship cats, "Nice. Now for the artifact" Cat Noir snuck up to some ancient artifacts behind glass.

He had to find the right winged artifact that contains the goddess feather of truth. Good thing he has gloves on because he knows that everything is made of gold. Plus, he didn't wanna leave fingerprints either.

"There she is. Okay, bud. See the laser detections? Scratch them out of the way" Cat Noir instructed his cat.

Plagg nodded and goes up to the lasers, clawing the wires and keeping them online.