The Pin and the Leaf

"Oh hi Pin!" Leafy said once she saw her.
"How do you know my name?" Pin asked.
"Oh uh just a wild guess?" Leafy lied.
"Well, you need to follow me." Pin said as she grabbed Leafy's hand, and immediately stopped when Leafy started whining.
"I-I'm still hurt.." Leafy stuttered.
"Sigh, I'll be right back." Pin said as she went out the room to find Needle.
"Hey Needle, can you do me a favor?" Pin asked.
"Yeah sure, what is it?" Needle said.
"Can you take care of Leafy while I go to the castle real quick?" Pin whispered.
"Sure I guess." Needle said quietly.
Pin got onto Luna and rode through the village while Needle went into the room Leafy was in.
"So, you're still hurt?" Needle asked.
"Yeah, thanks for the help. Hey, I need help with something else too."
"Don't tell me you're trying to commit another crime" Needle sighed.
"No! It's just... I'm not from here."
"What do you mean?" Needle said, confused.
Leafy then told her the whole thing. The prom, Firey, Pin and Coiny, everything.
"Wow, the place you came from seems like hell." Needle chuckled.
"Yeah, heh. Hey, can you not tell a single soul? I don't want anyone to know yet. Especially Pin." Leafy said, sounding a bit guilty.
"Sure, as long as you don't try to mess with the kings."
"Wait who?"
Pin opened the door before Needle could answer her.
"Leafy! You need to come with me!" Pin said.
"Bye Needy!" Leafy said before leaving.
"Bye Leaf- wait..." Needle said before she started having a mental breakdown.

"Hop on!" Pin exclaimed as her and Leafy got on Luna. Leafy hugged Pin as tight as she could while Luna was running through the village. Leafy and Pin have hugged before, but since this isn't the real Pin, she felt a whole new feeling. She smiled as they both arrived at the castle. Pin and Leafy later went into a huge room, where 4 and X were.
"Please 4, look how badly injured she is." Pin begged while Leafy was confused as fu-
"Fine. But you must keep an eye on her, we don't know what she could do. You also must share your room with her if you want to stay in the castle." 4 said while X glared at Leafy. Leafy didn't expect to be respected once Pin showed her around the village. People glared at her and whispered about her. Sooner or later, a rumor ( told by Match & Pencil ) went around that Pin and Leafy are dating. Pin didn't seem to mind, but Leafy was blushing when gelatin asked them "Are y'all dating?"

After Pin and Leafy got back to the castle, Pin showed her the room she would stay at with her.
"I wasn't planning on having someone sleep over, so I guess we could share a bed." Pin said.
"O-ok! I- i gotta go to the washroom, I'll be right back!" Leafy said before Pin stopped her.
"You can't go by yourself ma'am, after all you are a criminal." Pin said (shut the fu-).
"Ugh, fine." Leafy said, a bit angry that she couldn't even have privacy. Pin led her to the washroom and later went back to the room.
"You know what, maybe I could sleep on the floor so you can have so much space on your bed!" Leafy kept trying to change Pin's mind about laying together.
"But there is enough space-" Pin got cut off.
"Don't be silly pin-head!" Leafy nervously chuckled.
"Sigh, we're going to do it the hard way I guess." Pin said before picking Leafy up like a doll and pinning her on the bed.
"Ahh! Uhh, what are you doing?" Leafy exclaimed.
"I need to keep you down so you can't run away," Pin said.
"F-fine whatever. J-just let me s-slee..." Leafy trailed off as she fell asleep quickly. Pin stopped pinning her and just laid on top of Leafy.
"This isn't the first time we slept together."

(661 words, I'm going to try to add more p i z z a z z to it)