Welcome To B.F.B (Pin's POV)

Four sent me to go check on the prisoner, to make sure she was still where she was. Though I want to let her go, I could be banned from ever returning to B.F.B. I still wonder why she's still unable to leave. All of that happened a long time ago, but everyone acts like it happened yesterday.
"Be careful, Pin, for I have heard that a dragon has woken up, it could be dangerous," 4 warned me before I left.
"Thank you, your highness" I said before I left to get my horse, who I've named Luna, since she loved exploring the village at night. I got on top of her carefully, and made sure I had everything. Sword, check. Food & water, check. A date to the ba- Before I finished, the ground started shaking like crazy. The villagers all screamed and ran in every direction. I looked up and saw a dragon burning houses and stomping on everything. All the knights were called to try to send everyone to the castle, since it was the safest place. After the dragon has ruined most of the village, it flew to another direction. The tower.
"Hurry Luna! We can't let that dragon get to her!" I yelled and Luna ran like the wind. I could hear a girl screaming, I was running out of time. There I saw the dragon holding the defenseless leaf, about to eat her. I got off Luna and ran to the dragon's tail and cut a piece of it, making the dragon drop leafy. The dragon flew away, and leafy was falling much faster than I thought. I got on Luna again, this time going faster than usual. Before she could reach the ground, i caught her. She was passed out, but still alive. She had been very hurt, blood here and there. I carried her all the way back to the kingdom, where I found my friend, Needle the nurse.
"Needle!"
"Oh hi Pin!" She saw leafy in my arms "Omg, is that the priso-" I cut her off before she could continue.
" I don't care about that right now, I need you to help her!" I exclaimed.
"Ok, ok, but she can't stay here." She grabbed leafy and took her to a room, and I followed.

2 hours later

I sat on a chair next to leafy's bed, having the urge to... hug her? I don't know, but she woke up a few seconds later.
"Ow my head... w-where am i now?" She asked.
"Welcome to B.F.B, leafy!" I told her.

(429 words. Omg pin is a knight)