Corbin Bleu's New Year's Eve Party Hosted By Variety Magazine

Part two to "Kwanzaa with the Caswens Gone Wrong." Go read that one first if u haven't.

Caswen Mpreg au one shot

Vicious vomiting

**********************

Ricky's POV:

It's been a little over a year since I gave birth to E.J and I's wonderful twins, Mira and Marvel Caswen. They are quite handfuls but E.J and I are handfuls too so its a win win in this family.

Marvel always wants a bottle even when he's not supposed to have one which causes him to wet his diaper a lot. I make E.J change his diapers because he's such a strong and feisty baby. E.J's also in charge of picking out their outfits because all of the ones I bought are way too big or are matching sets. He obviously doesn't like to have our twins matching and I think it's unfair.

Mira's daddy's girl though, she likes to sit in the baby swing and move while I play piano and write songs. She's quiet and calm but when it comes to her bedtime she throws tantrums. She never leaks her diaper and never asks for another bottle. She's my favorite and we both love peter pan and wendy, even though I am sure that she doesn't understand the characters.

The twins are healthy and happy but are much smaller than other babies. We have to take them to the doctor's every three months to get checked up but it's normal for preemies.

For me, it's hard to be a stay at home dad while E.J works in the city but someone has to watch them during the day and I write for a living. I can't write a song for my label without having to get up and hear a baby cry. I have no inspiration and my label hates EJ's lullaby album idea.

"Hey, Ri, did you get the mail today? I didn't see any on the kitchen counter." I see my husband walk in our master bedroom starting to unbuckle his pant's belt.

For a moment I stare at him as he unbuttons his work dress shirt, then I quickly shut my eyes feeling sick to my stumach and dizzy.

I feel like I am going to puke my guts out.

This feeling has happened to me for the past week.

"Ri, what's going on? Talk to me. Are you going to be sick again like last night?" I feel E.J rub my back and sit on the bed.

Last night, I was in the bathroom at 3 am throwing up and I didn't fall asleep till 5 am.

"I'm fine. I probably just over worked myself with the twins and am sleep deprived." I blink a few times then take a deep breath.

Thank the lord I don't have to puke again. I already brushed my teeth.

I hope the nausea doesn't come back again tonight.

"I'm going to get a glass of water. Oh, and the mail is in the laundry room because I attempted to bake cookies today and let's just say we don't have anymore eggs or cookies." I give my husband a light kiss on the cheek since I don't want to get sick on him then head down to the kitchen.

When I'm in the kitchen, I feel a wave of nausea and almost throw up in the sink but nothing comes out of my mouth.

I feel like I'm going to throw up but can't.

I hate this feeling.

"Ri, I thought you were getting water?" I hear my husband's voice from behind me as I hover of the sink feeling awful.

"I am." I turn to face him and fake a smile.

"Here, let me make you some of my famous Caswell ginger tea. Go lay down and read this in bed." I watch him hand a gold envelope to me and place a kiss on my cheek.