7

❁ oh my god. ❁

written by kuriikun

the night was still and the midnight sky was pitch black.

it was been a long day already and you were absolutely drained. when you went back to the car, keqing was startled to see you like this. "so... how was it? i got boba."

a moment of silence passed by. "y/n?" keqing looked at you. "are you awake?" you came to sudden realization that you were almost falling asleep. "oh, sorry."

"i got boba!" she gave the drink to you and provides you with a big fat straw. "enjoy it." as you poke the straw though the plastic cover, you happily enjoy the pleasing taste of free time. you take out your phone and browse through insta and look at random posts that just came up on your feed.

( a mix of twitter posts and insta )

@ jay - why - pee entertainment

park jinyoung with hyunjin's accent

(credits to artist)

New group debuting Nov.30.22 4:00PM 

Jay Why Pee introduces (whatever it says) Dream!

@ 4NEMO_OFFICAL

anemo bois

(credits to artist)

(credits to artist)

daily midnight workout routine!

          @ OsM4anthusW1ne replies: son do you have some spare money

@ Sara Good Hunter

good food link in account bio

(credits to artist)

they really show it do they?

           @ Ka3yA replies:  bro is albedo wearing a choker

@ Sara Good Hunter 

good food link in account bio

(credits to artists)

"i have some weird-ass posts on here." you say to yourself. as you and keqing reach to your house, you stare out the window wondering what will happen after this once those pictures are given.

will they even accomplish anything after this? will it be a total flop? was it useless to even get this job?

"we're here!" keqing's voice snapped you out of your thoughts and brought you back to reality. "thanks. guess it's a daily thing for you now to drive me there and back."

"it's no problem, though." keqing smiles. "bye!" you waved at her back and saw her slowly disappear into the distance. you come back into your house, to find your mom and dad gone

"hmm." with the click of your keys, you locked the door shut. "mom? dad? are you home?"

no response. it was dark inside the house and there was no one to be seen. you turned on the lights which made your eyes hurt on how bright it is.

as you fall into the couch, you felt a slight ringing on your phone. it was a text message from jean. "you have got to be kidding me right now! we already had a 3 hour long session." you read her text message and your eyes widen in absolute shock. "oh my god."

"we did it! we got the cover! thanks to your skills, we actually might earn a new comeback and make lots of money. another day tomorrow. come back 7:00 AM sharp! - Jean"

...

this was much better than you expected it to be.