5

❁ h o l y  m o l y !❁

I might make some drama soon. who knows if I'll make the story short?

written by kuriikun

( ring, ring...)

as the phone rings repeatedly, you lazily get out of bed and answer the phone. "what do you want? I was about to take a nap." you say in an irritable voice. "y/n get over here, now. we need more pictures this instant," jean spoke sternly.

"why do you sound so mad?" you asked her. 

"I don't need to answer you. just come, please." as you sigh in annoyance, you hang up jean's call and text her that you'll be there in a few minutes. after you got dressed, you tiredly drag yourself downstairs of your house. "y/n, honey! how come you're all dressed up so nicely?" your mom shouts aloud from the kitchen. "it's important right now... they want more pictures. so I'll be right back." 

"ok! just don't mope around there like you do sometimes when you're tired."

"got it. bye, mom."

"bye, honey!"

as you unlock the door, the keys jangle like bells. the bright sun shined brightly and had a slight orange tint in its gleaming beams. you cover your eyes and try to lead yourself to your car. the car door opens and you slide into the seat. as the door shuts close, you buckle in and start the car engine. as soon as you start driving to teyvat inc., you were thinking why do they need new pictures. it sounded... suspicious. but who cares?

you hopped into keqing's car (yes you don't have a car) and quickly drove to the building. you bust the glass doors open again, making the counter lady startled. "be careful, ma'm, please!"

as the tapping of your shoes enter the theatre, you see jean and the group waiting for you. "Y/N!! I MISSED YOU!" venti cried out. "urgh, venti. I think you almost broke my eardrums." xiao complains in irritation. "who cares! y/n is here!"

"so, why do you guys need more pictures?" you questioned. "because... when our photos were published in magazines, some very important people asked for more. and we can't obviously turn them down." aether explained.

"i see." you look at them. "who said they wanted more?"

"here... just don't scream. the theatre can make echoes and disturb the whole building."

"ok..." as you look at the screen, your eyes widen.

... 

"HOLY MOLY-"

_____________

to be continued...

sry for the short chapter. ;-;