2

a  g i r l  p h o t o g r a p h e r.  c u t e  a n d  n e a t

written by kuriikun

breaking the stereotype guys ;)

"here. finished!" as you throw the camera over to aether, he walks over to his manager. "so... am I good enough or what?" you question the blonde-haired boy.

"ok, this picture is good. you'd be amazing as our photographer from now on."

as a bright rose tint appears on your cheeks, you hear a raspy voice after aether's voice. "let me see." a boy with gold, shiny eyes runs over to the camera and stares at it but... with bland, empty eyes. 

"it's... attractive for the people looking at the picture. it's better than our old photographer."

"Really?" you gasp in surprise. he slightly nods his head in agreement. "Ok! hold it, everyone, the man venti wants to try!" a strong shove goes through xiao and aether, making xiao growl in anger. 

"you're calling your self a man?" the braided boy ignores xiao and takes over the the set posing weirdly. 

"take a good one for the bard, please!"

"venti, for the last time. you aren't a bard!"

"i was once!"

"you aren't now."

you stared at them awkwardly and wondered if they had anything between each other. "okay... anyways, venti, I already have clothes for you in the closet. so quickly change, please."

venti rolls his eyes in annoyance. he quickly walks over to the closet and changes to see the idea that you were going for. "wings? are you serious?" xiao guffaws. "but a drink to enjoy!"

venti neglects xiao's comment and stares at you. "go on now." as he waits for you to take a picture, you give him a scary glare, making him quiver in fear.

"i call it, "wings of caffeine!" you slowly print the picture out, and gave the warm paper into venti's pale hands

"i call it, "wings of caffeine!" you slowly print the picture out, and gave the warm paper into venti's pale hands. he gives off a chuckle and forms stars in his eyes.

"you need a better name, but it's amazing! jean, jean... please hire her as our new photographer! she's amazing at this, and she's kind of cute~" as he pleads with puppy eyes, a flustered look formed on your face.

"you'll need to expect that really often," a hand suddenly touches your shoulder and startles you. "god! oh... you're kazuha, right?"

"yep..." he nods with a soft smile on his face. "make sure you understand that venti is very flirtatious at times. it's his typical self." 

"i can see that." as you watch venti plead and plead, he sighs in relief. "guess you're stuck with us now!" venti jumps onto you, making you fall onto the floor and carry him. "dude! why are you so LIGHT?" he shrugs. "it's my diet?... you didn't know that I would have a DIET?" you chuckled at his comment.

it was all fun and games for you and the group until... 

"y/n... can I talk to you for a second?" a voice calls you. venti stares at you with a bland face and jumps off your back. you follow a tall, blonde lady with her hair tied up in a high ponytail with a fancy white top and black skirt, you stare at her awkwardly.

she crosses her arms and sighed. 

"make sure you don't fail as their photographer, please. don't be like our other one. I'm counting on you. okay?" you stare at her. this really got you nervous. the look in her pale, crystal eyes told you not to screw this opportunity up and her clear voice spoke real words that road waves into your mind like an ocean. you flash back to reality, to see yourself right in front of her.

"okay..." you nod.

_____________________

hi <3 again