6

❁ y o u ' r e  j o k i n g. ❁

written by kuriikun

"HOLY MOLY-" you scream. as aether covers your mouth and shushes you down, the shock that you had rising in your stomach was about to explode. "sh! didn't I tell you?" aether looked at you. "I'm sorry. I wasn't expecting that. but do they want a type of picture?" you questioned them. "nope. I don't think so..." aether answers. "no, it's not like that. they want nice-looking pictures so that they could publish us in teyvat's top magazines. The owner of teyvat times is looking at our very pictures." kazuha explains thoroughly.

"who runs teyvat times?"

"...ningguang."

"who's that?" you ask. "oh great... have you been living under a rock? let's explain this later. we have important stuff to do." xiao replies annoyed. "ok, ok! jeez." 

"I forget to tell you y/n. they want more xiao. we don't know why but go with it." aether tells you. "I'm so depressed! how come xiao always gets the spotlight?" venti wails in sadness after stating the crushing fact that xiao is better than him. ( i still love you venti 😍😍 )

you chuckled. "let's get moving."

as time gradually went by, the more exhausted you became. the bitterness nature seen by you can quickly be expressed on how tired you were.

after a while, you finally finished after the longest photo session you ever been to yet.

"good! we're done for today." you dramatically fall onto the chair and yawn. as your eyes avert to xiao, you gaze at his peaceful figure. his otherworldly gold eyes were now closed as he was heavily breathing with tranquility. the blood runs in your cheeks when a blooming rose color was forming softly onto your cheeks. 

slam! the doors slamming open gave you a scare, making you immediately change places. "y/n! how's it going with the pictures so far?" jean inquires you. 

"we finished. really exhausting, but we survived," you answer. "great!" the blonde girl exclaims. "thanks for doing it on such short notice." says jean with gratitude. your heart warmed up exceedingly. seems like you were reaching high. this meant a lot to you, and you were going to treasure this career soundly.

"thanks... well I'm going to go now."

"okay. have a good night y/n."

"yeah."

_______________

super duper short chapter. but going to make the next one longer if i can